Ch.70||Disney Adventure!||

I love this nightcore person! She's a fan of Aphmau and her nightcore music is bae :3

Also all your ideas were great but I chose one! :3

•°•Travis's POV•°•

"Okay, so what first!?" I asked.

"Hmm maybe since it's Halloween next month....Haunted Mansion!" Aphmau said.

"Yeah! Let's do it! Even if it's the end of August!" Laurance said.

We all ran over to the Haunted Mansion which took like ten minutes to get to since its just so crowded.

"Oh my gosh, this is making me so excited for Halloween!" Aphmau said as we went inside the haunted house

The haunted house was super awesome and spooky but I was sad that Katelyn didn't get scared and hold onto me. Aw, oh well. Maybe we'll go to a haunted maze or something and we could have a moment then.

Next up: Indiana Jones! That ride is super awesome. It always seems so fun.

We literally walked through the entire line. It was like going on an adventure! I can't believe this is supposed to be a line. (you'll understand if you've been to Disneyland)

When we finally were at the front, we were instructed to get on the ride which was the jeep. But we weren't in the front.... Some old-ish couple was in the front together. But it feels like I've seen them somewhere before. The guy had blue hair like Katelyn and the girl had black hair like Aphmau. But it became obvious when I heard them speak.

"MOM!?" "DAD!?" Katelyn and Aphmau asked. The two turned around fast. It was Katelyn's dad and Aphmau's mom.

"Sugarpea!? Ha, I didn't expect to see you here!" Eric said.

"But why are you here!? With Aphmau's mom!?" Katelyn asked.

"We're on our honeymoon!" The two screamed at once.

All the light drained out of Aphmau and Katelyn's faces. There eyes were wide.

"I...I...wha—....you...." Katelyn stuttered.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU INVITE US TO THE WEDDING!?" Aphmau screamed.

"Forgot, I guess." Savanna said.

"HOW COULD YOU FORGET YOUR OWN DAUGHTERS!?" They screamed. The two laughed historically.

"Well looks like you are sisters now! Isn't that great!?" Eric said.

They were quiet.

"Sweet. Me and Travis are related kinda." Laurance said.

"Oh, awesome!" Travis said.

"You're telling me...Katelyn is my sister now!?" Aphmau screamed.

"You bet she is!" Eric said.

Aphmau and Katelyn screamed with excitement. But I knew that they felt awkward about their parents together.

The ride started after our conversation. It was honestly amazing.

After the ride, we talked with Katelyn and Aphmau's parents.

"Why didn't you tell us anything about you two being...a thing!?" Katelyn yelled.

"It was gonna be a surprise! Since we know that the two of you are close friends." Eric said.

"Wow...this is so cool! Me and Katelyn are sisters!? Yess!" Aphmau said excitedly. "Though, I'm kinda iffy about you two being married now..."

"I agree..." Katelyn said. "Anyway, we should just enjoy the rest of our time at Disney."

"Yeah! Kawaii~Chan is super excited!" Kc said.

"You're right...mom, ...Eric, we'll talk to you later then." Aphmau said.

"Oh course, Aphmau! enjoy the rest of your vacation!  And don't getting to close to...him!" Savanna glared deep into Laurance's soul. He looked uncomfortable.

Eric and Savanna left and we just ignored the fact that Katelyn and Aphmau were sisters and enjoyed the rest of our Disney vacation!

I had huge writer's block when writing this. Hope it was okay! Thanks for the suggestions, too!

So I got the deep story in Mystic Messenger...

A Master Chef reference! Oh my god! 😂😂😂 That killed me! Grandpa Lamsay!? That's the best! *dies*

~Kitty

⭐Word Count⭐: 621