Ch.32||Why Ya Gotta Be So Ruuude~||

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

"Aphmau, are you sure you can't hang out right now?" I asked in an annoyed voice. I was talking with Aphmau on a phone call.

She sighed. "Yeah, my mom is making me stay home because she found out about Laurance and wants to talk to me...so I can't hang out. But we'll see each other at school tomorrow!" She said.

"Oh, okay. Well, then see you tomorrow."

"Bye!"

I hung up and lied back down on the bed.

"You okay?" Travis asked me. I sighed.

"Aphmau said she couldn't hang out today." I replied.

"Oh. Why not hang out with Nicole?" He asked.

"She's on another date with Dante! Ugh!" I said.

"Oh, I see. So you gonna hang out with me instead~?" He flirted.

"I guess." I said.

"Yay!" He said as he belly flopped onto the bed and wrapped his arms around me from behind. I hugged his arms.

"Travis, I really love you..." I said in a tired and quiet voice.

"Heheh, I love you too, my little blueberry~" He said as he kissed my head lightly. I smiled.

I love the feeling of being in Travis's arms. I always feel so safe and protected like I shouldn't have any fears. He's there and he will protect me.

"Hey, you're facing the wrong way~" Travis said. I blushed and faced him. He smiled and kissed my lips softly. I kissed back.

But suddenly my phone's ringtone went off. I pulled away and checked my phone. It was my dad.

"Oh no. It's my dad." I said.

"Really!? Oh no. Last time I saw that guy, he beat the crap out of me." He said.

"I'll see what he wants." I clicked answer and put the phone on speaker. "Hello?"

"Hey, sugarpea! Great news, I'm moving to Phoenix Drop where you are!" Our eyes went wide.

You've gotta be kidding me...

"You know, just to keep an eye on the guys you like. Sorry if I interrupted you or anything. Just that I'd tell you that." He said.

"Oh! Dad! That's uh...great! Heh..." I said.

"I actually arrived a few hours ago. I'm driving to where you are. I heard there are school dorms so that's where I'm heading!" He said.

...

Shi-

"Crap. That man's gonna kill me!" Travis whispered.

"Oh I see! Can't wait to see you?" I said.

"Almost there! You better not have been kissing boys or anything while I was away."

...

"T-Totally haven't! Um, got to go! Bye!" I quickly hung up.

"Oh my Irene..." I said.

"I'm in trouble." Travis said.

"Well not if he doesn't know about us dating. You'll be fine..." I said.

"Should I hide?"

"No, you shouldn't hide! You should just show my dad that you're a good guy so when we reveal that we're dating, he won't freak out." I said.