Ch.31||The Double Date Pt.2||

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

So everyone had our food by now. And we still continued telling funny stories and bad experiences and things.

"Okay so what's everyone's worst experience from the past week?" I asked.

"Definitely when Kc went crazy when I said that me and Laurance were dating." Aphmau said.

"Yeah, that was annoying..." Laurance said.

"Oh yeah... What about you, Laurance?" Travis asked.

"Umm... " He thought. "Oh yeah, on Monday one of the new girls with purple hair and meif'wa ears ran up to me and looked super...weird. She immediately starting flirting with me and things and even asked if she could call me Senpai. Who is she, Kitty 2.0? (Hey! 😡)" Laurance said.

"Oh...I heard about those girls... They went to our old school..." I said.

"Yeah. On Monday they asked me if you two were dating. I told them no but then the Pink haired one started screaming in my face and stuff. It was really confusing and weird." Aphmau said.

"That must have been Lucinda..." Travis said.

"Is that the orange haired girl?" Aphmau asked.

"Yeah. I hate her. I wish I could just...just...rip her heart out with my bear hands and feed it to wolves!" I said angrily.

"What's with all the hate? I mean, I see why you hate her. But why is she the worst?" Laurance asked.

"She loves Travis more than anything and one time her and her friends made me cry in front of the school because- well never mind. I don't wanna tell you that story just yet..." I said.

"Ah, jealous, I see." Aphmau said with a grin.

"W-What!? I'm not jealous! I just... I just... Hate her because.... Because..." I said.

I hated her because of the dream I had where Travis left me for her. Remember that? Ever since then, I've considered her my arch enemy.

I tried my best not to cry.

"She had a nightmare about her." Travis said.

Good... He didn't tell them everything about the nightmare.

"Oh, I see." Aphmau said.

"So... Any plans for tomorrow?" I asked.

"Nothing really. Probably just gonna sleep all day." Aphmau said.

"Same." Laurance said.

"I'm planning on eating tacos all day!" Travis said.

He looked at him weirdly.

"What?"

"Well, I'm probably just gonna sleep all day too." I said.

"Hey, what is everyone gonna do for summer?" Aphmau asked.

"Not sure but I really wanna go to Love~Love Paradise." I said.

"Really!? Me too! I went there once when I was little with my mom and it was amazing!" Aphmau said.

"Whoa cool! That would be cool if we and the others could all take a trip there. But tickets are almost are impossible to get." I said sadly.

"At least they aren't as impossible as getting convention tickets." Laurance said.

"Oh, true." I said.

After the double date, we all walked back to the dorms together to do whatever we felt like doing. I honestly had a pretty great time on the double date. I am reeeaally happy for Laurance and Aphmau too. And so is Travis because that was his OTP.

Mwuahaha. Kawaii desu. Also, comment down below if you want me to do a q&a!

I know this happened a week ago, but I flat out died when Travis said "Relax my little blue berry, it'll be okay" in his hawt voice and Katelyn was like "Oh, okay!" And he just laughs adorably! 😂 Dead. Favorite Travlyn moment so far in the mini games. XD Just thought I'd say that.

⭐Word Count ⭐: 597