Ch.27||Who She Loves||

Um...respect my decisions, please. Don't rage quit on me •~• Just read.

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

<Play soundtrack, if ya want, I mean>

I was relaxing on the bed with nothing better to do. Travis had left to hang out with Laurance to talk about girls and play video games in his dorm. So I was left alone.

"Gahh! I'm so bored!" I said.

I suddenly got a text from Aphmau on my phone.

Yes! No need to be bored anymore!

She said

A- Katelyn! I need your help! Please respond!

K- Yeah what is it?

A- I'm so done! I need to choose a boyfriend all ready!

K- What do you need me for?

A- I can't choose! They are all so nice and handsome! I can't pick! Help me out here!

K- Okay chill out. First of all, are you in love with any of them?

A- I'm in love with all of them!

K- Are you MADLY in love with anyone?

...

A- I don't think so...

K- Okay so I'll try and help out. You should choose whoever you have most similarities with. Or someone you feel most comfortable around.

A- Well... They all are alike to me in some way...And I feel comfortable around all of them!

K- Hmm... Be honest to me when I ask this. Who do you like better?

A- I like them all! A lot!

K- Aphmau, be honest.

...

A- I don't know! Laurance is... Cool... Um....

K- So you like him more? 😏

A- IDK! Stop making me blush!

K- Okay here is another question... Do you have a closer connection with one of them?

A- Yes? No? IDK!

K- Be honest with your feelings, Aph!

A- ...Normally I go to Laurance if I need a guy to talk to...

K- Okay. It's clear. You love Laurance more.

A- I know I do... I just don't know what to do!

K- First of all, are you sure you choose him over Aaron and Garroth?

A- I think so... Yeah... I really started to fall for him more on our date...but what do I tell them!?

K- First you should just tell Laurance of your feelings. Then you probably will start dating after that. Then you should just announce that you're dating to everyone. Aaron and Garroth will be fine. They probably will be happy as long as you're happy.

A- You're right. Thank you so much, Katelyn! I'm so excited! ≧ω≦

K- Tell him at school tomorrow!

A- I will! I'm so nervous though
┐('д`)┌

K- You'll be fine!

A- Okay. Well gtg! Bye Katelyn!

So Aphmau wants to be with Laurance, huh. I really wonder how they're relationship will go.

Okay everyone! Take a deep breath! Chill! Laurmau won't be a main focus in this book! It will be fine! Travlyn is still the purpose of this book! I wont let Laurmau take over. If you want Garmau or Aarmau, just read a Garmau or Aarmau book then! Chill!

Hope you enjoyed!

⭐Word Count⭐: 505