Ch.38||Love~Love Paradise!||

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

I woke up in Travis's arms on the couch. He was still asleep and had drool on the side of his mouth. I giggled. He honestly looked really adorable.

I lied back down and snuggled my face into his chest.

Suddenly, the door was busted down again. Travis immediately woke up and we quickly got up. It was our friends.

"GUYS! WE SLEPT IN! THE PLANE LEAVES IN ONE HOUR!!" Dante screamed.

"What!?" I asked

"Get your stuff and lets get out of here!" Nicole shouted.

"TO THE AIRPORT!" Aphmau screamed.

We quickly got up and grabbed our important stuff. We all ran out the door and ran to the bus station. Then we took the bus all the way to the airport. We got a quick snack and then got on the airplane. We just made it on! After that, we took a boat to get to the island. I got motion sickness though. But I was okay! Because Travis was there ♥

 But I was okay! Because Travis was there ♥

<Play song>

We stood at the entrance, admiring the view of the resort. It was the most beautiful place I had ever seen! There could be so much to do here! The best part was, it wasn't crowded! Which was amazing!

"Wow...just look at this place!" Aphmau said.

"It's beautiful..." I said.

"Not as beautiful as you~" Travis flirted. I rolled my eyes.

"I saw that coming. Thanks, Travis." I said with a smile.

"EVERYONE! LETS TAKE A PICTURE!" Kawaii~Chan yelled.

We all gathered in one spot and Kawaii~Chan held her phone out and took a picture.

"I heard that they have a desert buffet here!" Nicole said. "Which means, all the cupcakes you can eat!"

"Really!? Yes!" Zane said.

"Hey, did you guys hear that if a couple has a great time together here in love~love paradise, they will end up together forever!?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"Uh, no?" I said.

"It's true! Kawaii~Chan has a friend that went here with her guy friend and by the end, they were together! Still are!" She said.

"Well that was one time. I'm sure it's just a myth." Nicole said

"Whatever! Kawaii~Chan is still going to believe it! Hmph!" Kc said.

"C'mon! I wanna see where we're staying!" Aphmau yelled.

Aphmau ran and the others seemed to run after her as well. Travis was about to run off with them but I held him back.

"Huh?" He asked.

"Let's take a selfie together! We don't have any pictures of just us." I said.