Ch.51||Hostpital News||

This chapter and the next two are pretty emotional. You can bring tissues if you want idk if it's that sad

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

(A couple weeks later)

I was with Aphmau by the beach early in the morning. We were just playing volleyball and now we're taking a break.

"So, what's been happening recently?" I asked Aphmau.

"Well, not much. But me, Laurance, Garroth, and Aaron went to the movie theater the other day and watched Suicide Squad! It was so cool! Even if it was a bit confusing. But I loved it! You should watch it with Travis sometime!" She said.

"Yeah, maybe I should. I've always been a fan of DC." I said.

"I've always liked Marvel because of Thor~Senpai but I just like the villains In DC!" She said.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Yeah."

"So, enough about Suicide Squad. The other day me and Laurance were walking together and a corgi puppy ran up to us! She was sooo cute! Her name was Muffins! Too bad she had an owner," As Aphmau continued talking, I started to feel sick to my stomach. "I have always looooved corgis! They're my favorite dog of all time! I really wish I had one! Maybe I can get one when I'm older! But what would I name it? Hmm..." I groaned. She turned to me. "Hm? Katelyn?"

"I....bathroom!" I said as I ran toward the nearby bathroom.

•°•Aphmau's POV•°•

I ran after Katelyn to the bathroom. What happened to her!? Is she sick!?

She ran into a stall to puke.

"Katelyn, are you okay!?" I asked worriedly.

"I...I don't know. I just suddenly feel sick—" She puked again.

When she finished, the flushed the toilet and walked out of the stall.

"Katelyn!? Are you okay!? Do you need a doctor!?" I asked.

"N-No, I'm okay. I'm better now. But it's weird. Why would I be getting morning sickness?" She asked.

Oh my Irene I know why.

"Ummm...Katelyn? You may be, um, possibly maybe...pregnant?" I said quietly. Her eyes widened.

"Y-...You're right...I...should go to the hospital..." She said.

"Right. Let's go."

•°•Timeskip of...Harley Quinn•°•

I waited in the waiting room for Katelyn while the doctors like were seeing if she's pregnant or not. I don't know what they do, I've never been through that soooo...

Katelyn came back almost an hour later. Her face was...not pleasant. And she was looking at the ground.

"How'd it go?" I asked as I stood up.

"Aphmau...I don't know what to tell Travis..." She said quietly.

"Soooo...?" I asked

"I'm pregnant." She said with a sigh.

"AHHH BABY— wait, this is a bad thing..." I said.

"Y-Yeah...I'm only sixteen..." She said.

"Sheesh. It would suck to be in your place. But...you maybe should tell Travis." I gasped. "Wait, what will you tell your dad!?"

"I don't know! That's the problem! I don't know what to do about him!" She said with a stressed out expression.

"Just tell him you're gaining wait or something! Or just avoid him." I said.