Ch.37||Summer Begins!||

•°•Lucinda's POV•°•

So my plan failed, I see. Hmm, I'll have to think of something else. I won't stop until Travis is mine and mine only. Watch out, Katelyn. You're about to become replaced~

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

<Play Soundtrack>

It was finally summer break! I don't care if actual summer hadn't started yet but it still feels like it! It is currently May. And it's also two days before my birthday!

I don't know why I was so excited though. I have never had a real birthday before. But maybe Travis will throw me a surprise party or something. I just hope it goes well.

Travis was watching anime in the living room while I was just laying in bed. I felt like I needed TLC (Travis loving care) so I walked out of my room and sat on the couch next to him.

"What'cha watching?" I asked. He put an arm around me.

"Toradora." He answered. "It's an anime about a guy named Ryuuji and a girl named Taiga. Taiga reminds me of you a lot. She's short and a tsundere!" He said.

"I see..." I said.

"I'm actually almost done with season one. And I can't wait for the first kiss!" He yelled.

"Hey, Travis. I have something to tell you." I said with a smile.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I love you~!" I kissed his cheek.

He blushed but smiled. "I love you too, blueberry." He kissed my forehead.

When he was done with his show, I just cuddled him and held his hand. He chuckled.

"What are you doing, babe?" He asked.

"I just want a little TLC for an early birthday present." I said.

He chuckled. "Heh, okay— wait, early birthday present!?"

"Yeah! My birthday is in two days, silly." I said

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that! What are we planning on doing?" He asked. I thought for a minute.

"I wish we could go to Love~Love Paradise for my birthday. Just the two of us alone at a beach resort. No interruptions or shippers. Just the two of us together." I said with a smile. He held my hand.

"Heh, well guess what? I managed to get ourselves some Love~Love Paradise tickets!" He said bluntly. My eyes widened and I looked at him seriously.

"WAIT, REALLY!?" I asked. He smiled.

"Yep! Two tickets for the two of us!" He said.

I was so happy! I felt like that Disneyland surprise girl on YouTube. The smile on my face was huge!

"Oh my Irene, I love you so much!" I yelled. I threw my arms around him and hugged him tight. He laughed and hugged back.

"Heh, looks like what you said will be true after all, then." I pulled away. He looked down at our hands being held, "It will just be the two of us alone all summer, just like you said. And we can make out and all that without interruptions!" He said. I giggled.

"Yeah...I love you, Travis." I smiled warmly.

"Love you too."

We were about to share a kiss but the door was busted down and ruined our moment. We franticly looked over at the door. It was our friends.

"GUESS WHO GOT TICKETS TO LOVE~LOVE PARADISE!?" Dante said as he held up 8 LLP tickets.

Are you kidding me!? Ugh!

So much for being alone with Travis all summer...

We let go of our hands.

"Oh...great!" Travis said sarcastically. I sighed and looked down.

"This will be so much fun! We'll go to the beach, go to the water park, watch fireworks, this will be great!" Aaron yelled 

"Ooh~! Are those two extra tickets?" Nicole asked as she looked at the two tickets that Travis was holding. She gasped "So you two were planning on going alone, I see?" She grinned.

"Well, that was the plan..." I said quietly.

"Hehe! Aww! Well, sorry! But we're all going!.... Plus two extra people, I guess." Aphmau said.

"I guess I'll invite Jeffrey." I said.

"I think I'll bring along Zane, if that's okay. I think he deserves something like this. Besides, he doesn't really get out of the house much." Garroth said.

"Aww, you're such a good older brother to Zane!" Aphmau said.

"Kawaii~Chan really hopes that her two ships will sail!" Kawaii~Chan said. "And she'll keep an eye on Laurance~Kun." She glared at Laurance.

"What!? What did I do!?" He asked.

"You know what you did, Laurance~Kun! Kawaii~Chan is just gonna make sure he doesn't get all touchy with Aphmau~Senpai!" Kc said. Aphmau blushed.

"Well that's gonna be hard..." He smirked at Aphmau.

"Meep!"

"Kawaii~Chan will also make sure that Travis~Kun and Katelyn~Sama share a room!" She said.

"Wasn't that already the pla— I mean...what!?" Travis said. She giggled.

While they talked, I texted Jeffrey and asked if he wanted to come along. He said yes, of course.

"Okay sooo...sorry for barging in like that!" Dante said. "We will leave now. Make sure to pack!"

Everyone left the room until it was just me and Travis again.

"Dang it..." I said with a sigh.

"I know! I really wanted to spend some alone time together..." Travis said.

"Oh well..." I said.

"Well, I'm sure we can be alone at times. The island is pretty huge, it seems. We can probably escape from them every now and again." Travis said.

"That's true, I guess." I said.

"And besides, at least we get to share a room, probably." Travis said with a smirk. I blushed.

"Y-Yeah, just like everyday." I said.

There was a silence.

"Okay so...you wanted TLC, correct?" he asked.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Well then that's what you're gonna get~" He pushed me over and pinned me to the sofa with a smirk on his face. I blushed deeply.

"T-Travis, what are you doing?" I asked while looking away.

"Seducing you, what's it look like?" He asked. I giggled.

"Well, then it's working." I said. I pulled him closer and kissed him softly.

⭐Word Count⭐: 1000 😱