Ch.44||Love Battle Pt.1||

These next few chapters are some of my favorites! Especially this one! You'll see why! :3

~Kitty

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

"What? Why me!?" Jeffrey asked.

"Well, you two never seem to get along. I feel that this will be the perfect opportunity to make you get along." I said.

"Jeffrey~Kun better not mess with Kawaii~Chan's ship!" Kc said.

"H-Hey! I'm not into Katelyn like that!" He said

"Uh-Huh." Kc said sarcastically.

"Suuuure you don't." Aphmau said with a grin. He blushed.

"Ugh, whatever, guys."

"Anyway, we should pack some things and go to this island!" I said.

•°•Jeffery's POV•°•

This mini vacation to this island will be a perfect opportunity to get to know Katelyn more. Maybe she'll find out how much of a nice guy I am and will wanna date me! But Travis will be there. I hope he won't mess with my plans.

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

We went back to the house and packed things such as extra clothes, sleeping bags, tents, and food. In the morning we got on the boat and sailed off to the island. Just me, Travis, and Jeffrey alone on an island.

When we got the island, the boat left and it was just us vs. the wild. Well, not really. We had supplies.

Before we could explore, we set up camp.

"Okay, so what first?" Jeffrey asked..

"Well, let's go explore the island! I wanna find a waterfall!" I cheered. Travis smiled.

"That sounds great, ba- I mean, Katelyn." He said.

"C'mon, let's go!" I yelled as I began to run off into the wild. They did the same.

"So how long are we gonna be here?" Jeffrey asked.

"Mm, probably a few days. That should be enough." I said.

We continued looking around for a water fall. On the way, there were berries that Travis ate. I told him that they were probably poisonous and that he shouldn't eat them but he ate them anyway.

About thirty minutes of walking later, me and Jeffrey had a small conversation. Travis was tagging behind behind oddly quiet.

We suddenly heard a thud from behind us. We turned around and saw Travis collapsed.

"Travis!" I yelled

We ran over to him and made sure he was still breathing. He was.

"Travis! Can you hear me!?" I asked.

"W-What? T-Travis? Oh, that's me! I'm doing just fine, Katelyn! Ha ha ha!" He sat up.

"Uhh...are you sure about that?" I asked. He looked at me with confusion.

"Whoa, I must be in heaven because I see an angel." He blushed and smirked and leaned in. I awkwardly moved backwards

"I think the berries did something to him..." Jeffrey said.

"No crap..."

"What's wrong, baby~? Afraid? Don't worry, don't be scared of me. Though, you'll scream in fright later tonight~" I blushed hard and my eyes widened.