Ch.26||New Students||

•°•Lucinda's POV•°•

"Nyaaah! " Michi complained. "I can't believe we're gonna start going to this dumb school. Just because we need to help Lucinda~Chan, nya~."

We all walked miserably to our new School, Phoenix Drop High. We were planning on going there to break Travis and Katelyn up so I can have him. Travis doesn't deserve such a little brat like her. I wonder why he loves her and not me. I honestly think I am much sexier and more attractive than her. And my orange hair is just the best hair any girl could ask for. I mean, blue hair? It looks like a Smurf barfed all over it.

"I'm kind of excited for this. My childhood friends go here and these uniforms are super sexy." Sasha said as she checked herself out.

"Nya, I just hope Michi finds a loverboy here... " Michi said.

"I just noticed how many hot guys there are here! Dang, it's like a museum!" Ivy said.

"Will you brats shut up? We're supposed to be looking for Travis and Katelyn!" I snapped. They all rolled their eyes.

"I honestly don't understand your dumb obsession over Travis, Lucinda." Sasha said.

"Shut up! At least I'm not like Michi when she finds a hot guy. " I said.

"Nya~!? What is Lucinda talking about!? Michi doesn't obsess over... h-h-h-hot... g-guys...." She starred at something with drool on the side of her mouth.

"Um, earth to Michi? " Ivy said.

"HOLY MOTHER OF IRENE! LOOK AT THAT GUY! HE'S THE HOTTEST GUY I'VE EVER SEEN!!" Michi said as she starred at some guy with brown hair.

"That's what you say about every guy you crush on!" Sasha said..

"NYA~! MICHI NEEDS TO TALK TO HIM!!" She ran over to him. We all sighed.

"I will never understand Michi..." Ivy said.

We started walking around and looking at everyone to see if we could find Travis and Katelyn.

"Hahaha! Travis, you're so funny!" Said a familiar voice. We all turned our heads to the voice.

Exactly who we were looking for.

"Look, it's Travis and Katelyn!" Ivy said.

"No crap, Sherlock." I said.

We spied on their conversation.

"Heh, okay here's another one. Are you a Harry Potter fan? Because I wanna slytherin~" Travis said with a wink.

"Haha- wait, Travis, that was a pickup line. ...a dirty one." Katelyn said.

"Heh, sorry. Can't waist a moment without flirting with you." He smirked and winked again.

"Hehe. You jerk." Katelyn said with a giggle.

I groaned and my heart filled with jealously.

"They're totally dating..." Sasha said..

"No crap, they are! We need to break them up." I whispered.

"Yeah but how?" Ivy asked.

I grinned. "I think I have the perfect plan."

•°•Aphmau's POV•°•

"Garroth, I swear. I think Travis and Katelyn are dating...." I said to Garroth. We were talking in front of the school in the morning before it started.

"Yeah, I've noticed them being...close." Garroth said.

"They could just be close friends though... I mean, they were friends at O'khasis Prep." I said as I looked down at the ground.