Ch.12||What is this Feeling?||

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

At the end of the school day, me and Travis walked home together. We talked and laughed and it was great.

When we got to our apartment rooms, Travis kissed my forehead and said goodbye. I blushed and sighed as I walked into my room. I saw Angel sleeping in front of her empty food bowl.

I sat down on my bed and touched my forehead where Travis kissed. I blushed. He hasn't done that before.

I also kissed him on the cheek today...

Why would I do that!? What happened to the me that was a total tsundere? Why am I being more friendly towards Travis?

...

No, don't tell me that I'm...

...falling for him.

No, I can't be!

But I kinda think about him a lot now...

And I also kissed him on the cheek...

And my heart races when he flirts with me now...

Oh my Irene. Do I seriously like Travis? A lot?

I plopped my face onto my pillow.

"This is so dumb..." I said.

Maybe I should give him a chance.

Okay, fine I will. But I should tell him at someplace special.

...tomorrow! Because I'm kinda nervous...but I don't know why.

My phone started vibrating. I looked at it and saw my dad calling. I answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey, sugarpea. I need to talk to you about...boys." He said. I sighed.

"What about boys?'

"I wanted to know if you like any. "

I paused. "Well I don't know!" I lied.

"What do you mean you don't know?" He asked.

"Dad why do you even care about me dating guys!?"

"Because I don't want my little sugarpea taken away from me! We just got back together and I don't want you taken away right away."

"Dad, I'm sorry but...I don't want to be alone forever. I have to eventually date someone! I swear I wont get carried away with Trav- a boy. I will still call you and all that."

"I guess you're right, sugarpea. It's just...it seems like only yesterday you were a little baby. And now you're already dating boys!" He started crying.

"Ugh, dad. I don't have a boyfriend YET. You don't have to worry! Now I have to get going."

"Wait, one more question! Have you ever, you know, with any boys!? I swear if you have..."

...

"DAD OH MY IRENE!" I said.

"Example: like with that white haired boy!?"

It felt like my face was on fire and my heart was about to explode.

"I....I....I..." I couldn't process my words correctly.

My mind went to very weird places I didn't want to describe.

Oh my Irene, get your mind out of the gutter!

"Sugarpea?"

"S-Sorry, um...n-no, I haven't and never will!" I said while still blushing.

"Okay, good. Now I'll leave you alone."