Ch.54||Mario Kart!||

I realized that the majority of my viewers have a Harley Quinn profile picture 😂😂 Even me!

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

"WHO WANTS TO PLAY MERIO KERT!?" Me and Travis screamed at the others while we held two of those Wii U controllers with the screen.

Nicole gasped

"I LOVE MERIO KERT! I ALWAYS WIN!" She screamed.

"Let's have a tournament!" Aphmau shouted.

"Watashi wa mariokāto ga daisuki!" Kawaii~Chan yelled.

"Wat?" Me and Travis asked.

"Aphmau~senpai wa, sonohi no nokori no tame ni nihongo de hanasu tame ni watashi o yūki!" She said.

"...."

"We were just playing truth or dare and I dared Kawaii~Chan to only speak Japanese all day." Aphmau said

"Hai!" Kawaii~Chan said.

"Oh, okay...." I said

"Let's just have this Mario Kart tournament!" Travis yelled.

"Wa ̄ i! Kawaii~chan wa kōfun shite imasu!"

(Play song)

We all went into the living room to have a Mario Kart online tournament! We had two people at a time and the winner of those two would go against the winner of the next two. And it goes on until there is one person left!

Kawaii~Chan and Zane went first. We were playing the online version so only two people could play and it's honestly more fun this way!

Kawaii~Chan's name was, well, Kawaii~Chan❤ and her character was Pink Gold Peach. Zane's name was PonyOfDarkness and he played as Metal Mario.

"Kawaii~Chan tsumori kikku Zane~Kun no o shiridesu!" (don't translate this!!!! it comes out wrong and I can't do anything😂 It is supposed to say "Kawaii~Chan is gonna kick Zane~Kun's butt!")

"I have no idea what you just said but I'm gonna win!" Zane said.

They played Rainbow Road and Kawaii~Chan completely demolished everyone.

"Kawaii~Chan ga yūshō shimasu!" Kawaii~Chan shouted as she fist bumped into the air.

"Wow..." Zane said with amazement.

"Ima Dante~kun to Nicole~chan!" Kawaii~Chan said. (Yes, that's Japanese)

Next Dante and Nicole went. They played as blue and red Yoshi's(Yoshis?). Dante's name was Mr.Hottness❤ and Nicole's name was Travlynfolyfe.

"Kawaii~Chan no fune!" Kawaii~Chan said.

They played Shy Guy Falls and it was almost a tie but Nicole won.

"What!?" Dante yelled

"Yes! I'm the winner!" Nicole said.

Next went Garroth and Laurance. They played as Baby Peach and Baby Daisy because we forced them too. Plus, their hair and eye colors match. Garroth's name was Stutterking(as a prank), and Laurance's was IAmHawt⭐

They played Twisted Mansion and Garroth was really bad at it so Laurance won.

"Yes! Get on my level, nerd!" Laurance screamed in his face. (Join the Baby Daisy club! 😆)

Next Aaron and Aphmau went. Aphmau's character was Cat Peach and her name was AaronIsBad. Aaron's character was Bowser and his name was AphmauIsBad.