Ch.47||Their Little Secret||

Holy fck today's video was definitely one of my favorite Aphmau videos XD Steven Universe Is my all time favorite show.

Before you read....

LAPIDOT! 💚💙

•°•Aphmau's POV•°•

"Ugh! You guys, I'm tired of it!" I yelled. I was on the roof with Garroth, Laurance, and Kc.

"Tired of what?" Garroth asked.

"Katelyn and Travis! They're obviously hiding something! I'm just tired of them keeping secrets from us!" I said.

"You're right. It seems like they're in love with each other. But they won't tell us the truth." Laurance said.

"Exactly! And I'm gonna do something about it!"I yelled as I fist-bumped in the air.

"Ooh! Is Aphmau~Senpai gonna find out if they're dating or not!?" Kc asked.

"Yep! That's what I'll do!"  I said with a grin.

"What exactly will you do? If you ask, they'll obviously say they aren't." Laurance said. I frowned.

"You're right...new plan!"

"Hmmm..."

We all thought for a minute.

I gasped. I just came up with the perfect plan!

"Ooh! Ooh! I've got it!" I yelled

"Got what!? Is it contagious!?" Garroth asked.

"Pfft, no! I'm gonna grab Travis's phone and pretend to be him when I text Katelyn and see how she reacts! I'll say something like 'I love you soooo much!' and if she says she loves me too, then bam! I figured it out!" I said.

"That's a great idea, Aphie!" Laurance said. I giggled.

"I know! I'm excited! I actually really hope the they're dating! The would be sooooooooooo cute together!!!" I yelled

"I know, right!? They're Kawaii~Chan's OTP!! Screw Aarmau, Travlyn is her new favorite!"

"Phew. That's good." Laurance said.

"Hey! I still haven't forgotten about my hatred for Laurmau!"

"Aw..."

"L-Laurmau? Um, okay just gonna ignore that. Anyway, I'm gonna go steal Travis's phone! I'll be back when I find out if they're dating or not!" I said as I ran off.

I ran downstairs and looked for where Travis's phone could be. I looked in the living room and saw Travis on the couch using his phone. I ducked down and waited for him to get off. He soon did and walked up the stairs.

"Hey, Aphmau." He said as he walked by.

I ran down the stairs and quickly grabbed his phone. Whoa. His phone wallpaper was Miku. That's, uh, weird?  I was about to tap on contacts but...before that....

Let's take a look at his browser history, shall we?

Wow. He sure likes anime. I did not expect that. He has a Wattpad account too!? Oh my Irene. H-He reads Laurmau fanfiction. Hey, he's reading the same books I am reading! I should really talk to him about this some time!

Anyway, I should do what I came for.

Ooh, in his contacts, it says Katelyn with a heart and a kissy face next to it. Hmm, maybe they are dating!