Ch.45||Love Battle Pt.2||

Previously...

"Look! There it is! Let's go!"

We ran closer to it. There was a tree that had fallen and it looked like a path. Under it was the river and in front of It was the waterfall. I walked across the log and looked at the waterfall.

"Wow! It's beautiful!" I said. They stood next to me on the log.

"Wow, you're right. I've never seen a waterfall in person before." Jeffrey said.

As I was admiring the view, I started loosing my balance. "Whoa," Then I accidentally fell off and into the waterfall.

"KATELYN!"

Present time...

•°•Travis's POV•°•

"KATELYN!" Me and Jeffrey yelled. I jumped into the water after her and Jeffrey did the same.

When I hit the water, I frantically looked for Katelyn. I saw her body sinking to the bottom. I dove deeper until I got to her and carried her to the surface. I gave her CPR and her eyes soon opened. I sighed of relief.

"Katelyn, are you okay!?" Jeffry asked as he swam to the shore.

She coughed

"Yeah, sorry about that, I've never had very good balance. Plus, my head hit a rock when I hit the water. Ow..." She said as she rubbed the back of her head.

"Want me to carry you back to camp?" I asked.

"I can walk myself, Travis." She said.

I picked her up bridal style anyway. Jeffrey looked jealous.

"T-Travis, I said I was fine." She said.

"Well, you're still being carried like the princess you are!" She chuckled and we began to walk back to the camp.

When we were about half way there, Katelyn fell asleep in my arms. I looked down at her with a smile. Her head leaned against me and she grabbed onto my shirt. Jeffrey looked mad.

"You okay, man?" I asked him.

"I'm fine." He said firmly.

"Sure doesn't seem like it." He sighed.

"I like Katelyn, okay? And seeing you two all lovey dovey all the time makes me jealous..." He looked down and crossed his arms.

"Who cares about how we act sometimes? We're only close friends. You're also her close friend. She cares about you as well." I said.

"How long have you two known each other?" He asked

"Since October of last year. That's when we became friends." I said.

"I see." He said. "How did you become friends?"

"Uhhh it's a long story that I'd rather not get into..." I said.

When we got back to camp, it was sunset. I lied Katelyn down in her tent so she could sleep.

~Timeskip of...Lapidot idk~

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

I woke up. I took a moment to remember what had just happened. Oh yeah, Travis carried me back to camp and must had put me to bed. I was thirsty (not in that way) so I walked out of my tent to get a drink. I noticed it was pitch black outside. It was probably late at night.

I walked over to my backpack and drank from my water bottle. I looked over at Travis's tent. I wish I could sleep in there with him but I can't because Jeffrey was here. But maybe I could say hi to him.

I zipped open his tent and saw that he wasn't there. I looked around and heard a small splash. I walked over to the river nearby and saw Travis skipping rocks across the water. I walked over to him.

"Travis?" I asked. He turned around.

"Oh, hi." He said. I sat next to him.

"It's late at night, what are you doing?" I asked

"Just thinking." He said with a sigh.

"'Bout what?" I asked.

"I just wish that it was just you and me here..." He said. I held his hand.

"Me too. But you've gotta remember that I have other friends beside you. Jeffrey is a close friend of mine. I've spent so much time with you that I haven't been seeing others lately. So this could be a good chance to hang out with him more." I said.

"I know, but I just get jealous easily when you hang out with other guys, I guess." He said sadly. I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I only have eyes for you, Travy." I said. He chuckled.

"I know, but...I'm afraid that one day I'll get super jealous and..." He began.

"And what?" I asked.

"Well, you see...when I'm really mad, I...become basically another person and..." He threw a rock into the river.

"Are you a Shadow Knight or something?" I asked.

"No, not a Shadow Knight but...well, when I'm really mad I basically turn into a demon." He said.

"Really?" I asked.

"You don't think less of me, do you?" He asked as he looked into my eyes.

I smiled, "Travis, of course not."

I began to sing. (I'm trying not to turn this into a musical, sorry XD)

Monsters: (first part of song above, play it as u read, if u want I mean idk)

I see your monsters, I see your pain
Tell me your problems, I'll chase them away
I'll be your lighthouse, I'll make it okay
When I see your monsters,
I'll stand there so brave and chase them all away

(⚠Warning: This next part is kinda...smexy XD)

Travis immediately put his arms around me and kissed me. I closed my eyes and kissed back. It was a passionate kiss. Our arms were tightly around each other. Every time me and Travis kiss, it's always different from the one before. There's sweet kisses, kisses out of pity, passionate kisses, and make out kisses. And every one is always better than the one before. Travis bit my bottom lip and I made a "meep" sound. He chuckled and we continued kissing. (Did I just write a full paragraph about kissing? 😂)

We pulled away about half an hour later. There was a small trail of saliva between our mouths. (Wtf am I writing anymore?😐) We were blushing deeply. The saliva disappeared.

"Holy Irene, that was the best kiss we've had!" Travis said with a smirk. I looked down.

"Y-Yeah..." I smiled.

"We should get to bed."

We stood up and walked back to our tents.

I think mine and Travis's relationship is slowly getting more and more...'smexy' as the days go by...And that scares me for what could happen in the future...

I really wanted to write something kinda hawt. xD Dayum that kiss scene doe. Wtf did I write?

OMG what if your parents are reading this for some reason!? What if MY parents are reading this for some reason!? Oh God, I'm sorry! 😭

😂

Hope you enjoyed.

~Kitty

⭐Word Count⭐ 1100