Ch.2||In Love||

I made the fanart above 😆😆😆

~Kitty

•°•Travis' POV•°•

Hi! My name is Travis Valkrum. O'khasis Prep freshman. It is currently October and I'm already popular! I guess the ladies can't stand my hotness and my amazing flirting, am I right? It feels great to have all the ladies swooning over me but I have eyes for another pretty lady.

Katelyn Firefist.

I honestly feel bad for that girl. No one really likes her because of how she's sometimes rude to people. But she's just so...so...hot! How do people not like a girl like this? I think she deserves better than this! She's good at sports, she's hot, and sassy! I like that about her! Not to mention her singing voice is amazing! I can always overhear her singing in her apartment room. I live next door by the way. I haven't approached her before because I know she'll beat the living daylights out of me before I got a chance to say anything! And then I would ruin my chances with her.

So that's why I decided to write a love letter to her! Don't ask how I got her phone number. I know this probably won't change how she probably feels about me but maybe it will! I mean, she asked for another hint so she obviously is looking for me.

Because I was lazy af and it was a Sunday, I decided to text her and ask her something that's been on my mind.

(T is Travis, K is Katelyn)

T- Hey, Katelyn. I have a question for you. It's a weird question but I was just curious. Are you...depressed?

She replied a few minutes later.

K- Yeah, I am. But why would you care? You probably only care about my looks anyway.

T- Hey, no I don't! I love everything about you. But why are you depressed?

K- Fine, I'll tell you but don't tell anyone or I'll beat the living daylights out if you.

T- Okay, sheesh. I swear.

K- My parents ignored me all my life. Sometimes they even forget I exist! Another reason is how everyone hates me. And how I don't have any friends.

T- Oh, I'm sorry. Well I can be your friend!

K- Drop it, lover boy. I don't want any friends nor do I need them.

T- Okay, okay.

K- I use to have friends. We were all apart of a group called the 'Jury of Nine'. But they kicked me off the group because they thought I wasn't cool enough.

T- I'm so sorry. Are you sure you don't wanna be my friend?

K- I don't even know who you are! So no. But maybe in the future when I discover who you are though.

T- Got it!

K- Okay well I gtg. Bye

T- Bye, my love~!

K- Never. Call me that EVER again.

T- Okay, jeez! Bye

Now I feel even worse for her... She needs a boyfriend! And that boyfriend will be me!

When she discovers who I am, I will show her who I really am! I'll show her that I am more than just a casanova and a popular guy! And I will be her boyfriend! I am determined! (Undertaaaale! 😜)

I hope you liked this short chapter! And just so you know, this book gets SAD later on. 😜 Yep. It will. Saaadness. And Travlyn won't be the only ship that will sail! And no that wasn't spoilers. This is a Travlyn story to obviously it eventually sails XD. But ye. More ships sail! Like maybe Garmau or Laurmau? Yeep! And maybe even more ships will sail! Hehehe.

Hope you enjoyed!

~Kitty

⭐Word Count⭐: 618