Ch.3||Do It For Her||

Steven Universe reference in the title :3 Love dat show. Lapis and Katelyn are so alike kinda...

Anyway, enjoy! The story gets better!! XD

~Kitty

•°•Travis' POV•°•

I was just relaxing in my apartment room until I heard a door slam nearby. It came from Katelyn's room. I put my ear to the wall to listen in on what's going on.

"Oh my Irene, what do I do now!? How am I going to pay for food and things without a job!? Gah, I'm so stupid for getting myself fired! Now I'll become homeless and..." I heard.

Katelyn was...fired? That's horrible! I don't want her to become homeless! I should do something about this...

Ah-ha! I'll give her some of my money! But...I don't get paid very much. Whatever! I can still give her some money!

I walked over to her door, placed 50 at the doorstep, knocked on the door and ran back into my room. I hope that helps.

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

I heard a knock at the door. I wiped away my tears and walked over and opened the door. No one was there. Was this a prank?

I had no idea why my door was knocked on until I looked down and saw 50 dollars. My eyes were wide. I picked up the money and looked left and right. Did someone know I was fired and helped me out? Who would do that?

It must have been the admirer. Who else would it be?

I'm starting to get a different feeling about this person. They seem so nice. This is a lot if money after all...

I walked back inside and put the money away. I wonder who this person is...

•°•Travis' POV•°•

Yes! It worked! She got the money! I really hope it helps out.

She texted me.

K- Hey, did you leave money at my door?

T- I sure did :)

It took a while for her to respond.

K- Thank you. It really helps

T- No prob :3

Yay! She likes me! I really hope I can be her friend later on. Maybe even her boyfriend! Probably not but I hope so!

⭐Word Count⭐: 363