Ch.48||Truth or Dare!||

I unpublished it because I decided to make it a little longer :P

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

Me, Travis, Aphmau, Laurance, Kawaii~Chan, Zane, and Garroth were in the pool on the roof at sunset. We basically just about casual things. It was boring but relaxing! The sunset looked beautiful from here.

The others were playing Mario Kart downstairs but there weren't enough controllers for us all to play so just Jeffrey, Aaron, Nicole, and Dante played.

Aphmau broke the silence.

"Hey! We should play truth or dare!" She said.

"Ooh, great idea!" Travis said.

"Yas! Kawaii~Chan will dare her ship to do romantic things!" She grinned at me and Travis. We blushed

"So who goes first?" Laurance asked.

"I'll go!" Aphmau said. She cleared her throat. "Travis, truth or dare?"

"Ummmm....." He thought. "Truth!"

"Wimp." I whispered

"Hey!"

"Share an embarrassing story that happened to you in school." She said with a giggle. Travis sighed.

"Seriously!? Ugh!" He said. "Let me think of one....oh yeah! Back when I was in 7th grade, my old friends decided to play a prank on me. So they decided to scare me with fake bugs....I screamed like a little girl and everyone turned to me. That was not a good day." We all laughed.

"I remember that! I was at the table next to you!" I said.

"Oh yeah! That was before you were depressed. And you were still my crush at that time." He said. Everyone "aww"ed.

"*Ahem* Okay. So ummm....Laurance, truth or dare?" Travis asked as he looked at Laurance.

"Dare!" He said proudly.

"I dare you to....kiss Garroth! On the mouth!"

Their faces heated up and Aphmau instantly started laughing like crazy.

"WHAAAAT!?" Garroth and Laurance screamed.

"Ooh, savage." Zane said.

"YAAS! KAWAII~CHAN WILL TAKE A PICTURE!!! IT WILL BE JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENED IN MIDDLE SCHOOL!" Kawaii~Chan yelled.

"NO! I WON'T DO IT!" Laurance yelled.

"If you don't do it then...uhh..." Travis thought.

"No smoochies for a month!" Aphmau said.

"What!? No fair! Aren't you against this!? I'm your boyfriend!" Laurance yelled

"Yeah, but I ship it! Hehehe! Get your camera ready, Kc!" Aphmau said.

"Ugh! Fiiiiiiiine!" Laurance said.

Laurance leaned in and kissed him! But of course it only lasted a second...

"Blah!" Garroth said. "Could be worse though. You're a good kisser."

"I KNOW, RIGHT!?" Aphmau screamed.

"Okay, continue!" Laurance said. "Hmm....Katelyn, truth or dare?"

I was about to say dare but I thought ahead of the horrible things he could dare me to do. *shiver* memories.

"Truth."

"Umm...whats your natural hair color?"

"Ooh!" Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan said.