Ch.22||Christmas Party||

Mweheheh the picture above may be a hint. *wink wonk*

Isn't poky the best though!? Dayum!

You guys are in for a longer than normal chapter! I think...I haven't written it yet XD Enjoy!!

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

We were all sitting down at the beginning of lunch when Dante came and ran over.

"GUYS!" He yelled.

"Um...yes?" Aaron said.

"I am having a Christmas party on Saturday! My parents are letting me use their house since they're away. You guys are all invited! And you are also allowed to bring one other friend if you like." He said.

"Really!? Yay! Kawaii~Chan is sure to come! Oh, and is there a mistletoe!?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"There sure will! Heheh." Dante said.

"YAAAAY! KAWAII~CHAN'S SHIPS MIGHT SAIL! *GASP* MAYBE KAWAII~CHAN WILL EVEN GET NOTICED BY SENPAI! YAAAAAAS!!" Kawaii~Chan screamed. We all covered our ears.

"*Ahem* Anyway...sure, I'll come along." I said.

"Yeah, me too!" Travis said. Everyone at the table agreed to come along.

I think I'll decide to bring Jeffrey along. He's been a good friend to me all week so far. I think I should award him by bringing him along!

After lunch, I went to my Science class for fourth period. Jeffrey was in it so I decided to invite him to the Christmas party.

"Hey, Jeffrey." I said. He turned to me.

"Oh, hey Katelyn!" He said.

"Dante is having a Christmas party on Saturday and said I could bring one friend along. Wanna come?" I asked. He blushed slightly.

"Really!? That'd be great! Of course, I'd come along." He said.

"Great! Can't wait." I said.

~Timeskip brought to you by SPRINKLES!!~

Today was the day of the Christmas party. I got dressed in a blue and white sweater and jeans and blue boots. I also wore a blue scarf around my neck. But it wasn't as warm at Travis's scarf....oh well. When I was done getting ready, me and Travis walked to Dante's house. Travis brought his phone so he could play Pokemon Go as we walked.

When we got there, I rang the doorbell and he soon answered.

"Hey, Travis and Katelyn! Glad you could make it!" He said.

I smiled and walked in with Travis behind me.

"Eeek! Looks like the two love-birds made it!" Kawaii~Chan said.

"Uh, what?" I asked.

"Hehe, ohhh nothing." She said.

"Okay...?" I said.

The whole party we pretty much just ate and talked. When Travis had to go to the bathroom, I was alone for a few minutes. Jeffrey came over.

"Hi, Jeffrey!" I said.

"H-Hey, Katelyn! So, having fun?" He asked.

"Yeah, I am. Its a surprise that no one has kissed under the mistletoe yet though." I said.

"Heh, oh yeah. The mistletoe...um, hey I wanna show you something. Follow me." He said.

"Oh, okay." I followed him.