Ch.21||Thunder Storm||

Sneak peek for future chapters!

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

<play soundtrack>

After school, me and Travis walked to the dorms together. I guess I was stuck living with him...

It started to rain so we began to run and soon made it to the school dorms with our clothes drenched with water. We went to our dorm room and I changed into dry clothes. Travis did the same.

I sat on the couch and looked out the window to watch the rain fall. I love the rain. I always have ever since I was little. When I was sad, I would watch the rain fall. It would somehow satisfy me and calm me down. Even thunder storms do the same.

Travis walked over and sat next to me. He put an arm around me and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Hey, do you think your friends...like me?" I asked.

"What do you mean? Of course they do! Besides, whats not to like about you?" He said with a smile. I smiled back and kissed his cheek.

"I hope you're right. It's just...this whole 'friends' thing is new to me." I said.

"Yeah..."

"Hey, Christmas is in a few weeks. Maybe we can celebrate it together!" I said.

"Yeah, you're right! Hm, if you could get any gift for Christmas, what would it be?" He asked.

"🎶All I want for Christmas is you🎶" I sang. He chuckled. "But since I'm already with you, umm...I would want tickets to Love~Love paradise! But you can't get them until Spring..." I said.

"What's Love~Love paradise?" Travis asked.

"It's the best beach resort in the world! Here, I'll show you some images." I got out my phone and showed Travis some photos of LLP.

"Ooh, that is nice! We should go there!" He said.

"Heh, that would be awesome. But for Christmas I would want...umm...I don't really know. I think I already have everything I ever wanted." I smiled and Travis. He blushed and smiled as well.

"So do I." He placed a hand on my cheek and kissed me softly. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed back.

The power went out.

I pulled away as thunder began to strike. But it was far away.

"Dang it. The power went out. But I guess that makes things more romantic~" Travis said. I giggled.

"Yeah, I guess it does."

I leaned in to kiss him again but there was a knock at the door. I sighed and we stood up. I opened the door and turns out, it was Aphmau.

"Aphmau?" I said.

"Hi! Just wanted to check on you two. Wanted to see if anything was going on hehehe." She said. I blushed.

"Seriously? You ship us too?"

"Who doesn't now?" She laughed.

"Is that all you came for?" Asked Travis.

"No, to be honest. I just...need someone to talk to." She said.

"About what?" I asked.

"Um, you'll see. Can I come in?" She asked.

"Of course." I opened the door wider so she could enter.

"Okay, I need to talk to Katelyn." She said.

"Why me?" I asked.

"Because you're a girl. And because the other girls are sleeping." She said.

"Well, okay. We can talk in the bedroom." I said. We walked into the bedroom and sat on the bed.

"Ooh, have you and Travis been sleeping together!? Mwuahaha." She asked.

"W-What? Well, ugh, yeah. But we don't cuddle or anything." I lied.

"I just realized what I said sounded super dirty *ahem* Anyway, I you seem like a person who would listen to me so..." She said.

"Go on,"

"Well, in my school dorm, my roommate it Garroth and I secretly like him. Same with Laurance and Aaron but that's another story. Well, Garroth keeps hitting on my and stuff and today he asked if I liked him. I nervously said yes but then he suddenly asked me to be his girlfriend! I don't know what to do or say! I'm in love with two others as well and they are in love with me and if I say yes, their hearts will be broken!" She explained.

"Wow. So you're in some crazy love square." I said. She nodded and sighed. "Well, first of all, do you want to say yes?"

"I don't really know. I've never been in a relationship before so...I don't know what to do." She said.

"Well, then maybe you should say no. You should wait until a little later to decide which one to choose." I said.

"Maybe you're right. I'll say no. Hey, um, can I maybe get your number? You seem like a cool person and I'd like to call you or text you sometime."

"Oh, sure!"

I wrote down my number and gave it to her.

"Oh, and all of us have a group chat we all talk on. I'll invite you to it." She said.

My phone got a notification that I got added to a group chat on Kik. By the way, Kik is an awesome texting app that I like to use.

"Oh, thanks!" I said.

"No prob, Bob." I said.

"I would make a reference but I don't know if you watch Steven Universe..." She said.

"What!? That's my favorite show!" I said.

"REALLY!? YAS! BESTIES!" She hugged me.

"Hehe, I'm glad we had this talk." She said "Yeah, see you at school tomorrow." I said.

"Bye and 'Wow, thanks'!" I laughed at the reference.

"Bye!"

She left the dorm and walked back to hers. Hm, I wonder what it would be like to be in Aphmau's situation...

⭐Word Count⭐: 942