Ch.59||Surprises?||

<I just discovered that Laurmau fanart and I am in love 😍>

Here is the original picture from the last chapter

Yep.

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

<Play soundtrack>

Tomorrow we will be going back home on a cruise ship. But it seems like we just got here! Why do we have to go so soon?

Anyway, today everyone was just relaxing and stuff. Aphmau looked like she had something on her mind though. Like when we were watching the new Steven Universe episode together, she often looked off into the distance with her hand on her chin and blush on her cheeks. Did something happen?

I walked up to her later that day.

"Aphmau?" I asked. She sharply turned her head towards me.

"Yeah?" She asked quickly.

"Uh, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes." She looked away.

"It doesn't look like it." I began. "Wanna talk?"

She shook her head.

"Uhh something happen between you and Laurance?" I asked.

"N-No!" She said.

"Hmm...are you pregnant like me?" I asked.

She blushed deeply. "NO!"

"Uh-huh. Right." I said sarcastically.

"J-Just leave me alone!" She said. She hid her face with her knees.

"What happened!? What's on your mind!?" I asked.

She was silent.

"Please tell me?" I asked quietly.

She sighed. "I...I think I need to tell you and the others something."

"What?"

She hid her face more.

"What is it?"

"I...I'm also pregnant."

"WHAAAAAT!?" I screamed. "DOES LAURANCE KNOW!?"

"Y-Yeah, it's kinda been a secret for a while. Like what you and Travis did. I just was too embarrassed to tell anyone. It was an accident, after all."

"YOU NEED TO TELL EVERYONE, MAN!" I yelled.

"I-I probably will. I was planning on today, actually."

"Come on, tell them right now!"

"But what about Garroth and Aaron!?"

"So what!? I was able to tell Jeffrey!"

"And he's been avoiding you and Travis all week!"

"They'll be fine! Just. Tell. Them!"

She sighed. "Let's gather everyone..."

Aphmau and I gathered everyone in the living room to reveal the news. Her and Laurance stood In front of everyone.

"Uh, hey! Um, I need to say something. I mean, we need to say something." Aphmau said.

"What's going on?" Travis whispered in my ear.

"You'll see." I replied.

"Uhhh...well uh, I mean," She began.

"I can tell them, Aph." Laurance said.

"No! I'm the one that's— you know." She said. She turned back to us. "Um, anyway. D-Don't freak out but....I'm pregnant."

Garroth, Aaron, and Kawaii~Chan Immediately fainted. Nicole spit out her drink. Aphmau was blushing pretty hard. So was Laurance.

"*Gasp* AHHH! CADENZA NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS!" Nicole screamed as she grabbed her phone.

"Wait, no! Ugh...never mind." Laurance said.

"Aren't you excited? You LOVE babies!" Travis said.

"I do, but...heh, I'm just embarrassed, I guess." Aphmau said.

"What are you gonna name it!?" I asked.

"W-We don't know! We don't even know the gender!" Aphmau said.

"That reminds me, we need a name too." Travis said. I blushed.

"R-Right."

Wow that was the shorted chapter in a while. Sorry...

Anyway, I need to get something off my chest.

WHY HASN'T ANYONE MADE AN APHMAU BIG BROTHER FANFICTION!? THAT WOULD BE SO COOL! Big Brother is a reality show in America where (usually) 16 people get putt in a house together and battle to get 500k dollars. It's a little hard to explain but it's super funny and sad and romantic. :3 And I love it <3 But wouldn't an Aphmau one be cool? I'd make one but I'm currently working on so many stories. And after this, I'm gonna post two other books. One will be a Travlyn one (A short one that I will post all In one day), and the other will be a Phoenix Drop High Boys x Reader! Yep. Unless they backfire...

Someone should also make an Aphmau hunger games! Or a maze runner! Wait, that's already been done. Or a Gravity Falls one! Those would be so cool!

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this dinky donk chapter! 😜

~Kitty

⭐Word Count⭐: 685