Ch.17||I Love You||

I know, the soundtrack above sounds like it belongs in MCD and not PDH but I don't care cuz I liek it T^T you guys could also give me soundtrack ideas to put at the top of each chapter if you like. I feel like I use the same soundtrack all the time. Anyway, enjoy the beautiful chapter!

And yes, I renamed it because people were skipping it! WTF! Guys! Sorry for clickbait... 😢

~Kitty

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

It took about two months and I finally had enough money to move to Phoenix Drop. I was so excited! I was gonna see Travis again!

My apartment room was very empty. I made sure to carry Angel in one of those thingys that you carry pets with.

I said goodbye to my dad and got on my plane that was about to take off.

Now you're probably thinking, does Travis know that I'm moving to Phoenix Drop? Nope! I decided to surprise him. And I'm so excited to see him!

When I get there, I am planning on telling him that I'll give him a chance. Maybe we'll even kiss! I hope so!

My plane took off and it was an hour flight. So it wasn't very long compared to other flights.

The plane landed and I got off to look for my stuff and, of course, Angel.

When I got all my stuff plus my cat, I took a taxi to drive to Phoenix Drop City. Where Travis was living. I was so excited, I was literally bouncing up and down in my seat. I know I was acting like a toddler on a sugar rush but I didn't care!

On my headphones, See You Again was playing. Perfect song! Because it describes my life completely right now.

I felt my heart. It was going about two hundred miles an hour! I was so hyped! I just can't wait to be with Travis again. Because I just really love him.

The taxi dropped me off in the city park. I quickly called Travis.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hey, Travis. Out of curiosity, where are you in Phoenix Drop City right now? Ya know, I just wanna know what it's like there." I asked.

"Okay, well I'm in the city park taking a walk to find Pokemon in Pokemon Go. It's a petty cool app! Charmander is my starter pokemon and-"

"Okay, that's great. Can you describe where you are?"

"You're acting like you're trying to find me or something. In any case, I'm in an area that's pretty quiet and nice. There are lots of cherry blossom trees too. Here, I'll take a picture and show you." he said.

He took a picture and sent me it. It was actually really beautiful! I looked to see where that could've been.

Ah-ha! I see it!

I hung up

I ran into the park an ran for the area with lots of cherry blossom trees. I could see my cold breath in the air as I ran. My heart was beating faster than I could describe.

I got to the area. It was so empty and peaceful. And also very beautiful. The cherry blossom petals were all over the ground like a scene from an anime.

I saw him. About half a mile away. I felt like I was about to faint but I didn't. A huge smile came across my face.

Is this really happening? Am I really gonna see Travis again? I have to be dreaming!

No, I'm not. I know I'm not. That actually is Travis and I actually am going to see him again.

I yelled at the top of my lungs,