Ch.4||Depressed||

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

On Monday, I went to school where everything is always the same. People always avoid me, sit through boring classes, and no one talks to me.

As I walk through the halls people say things like:

"Make sure you stay away from her, I don't want you getting hurt."

"Oh hey it's that emo girl. She's so creepy."

"What is wrong with that girl? She's so quiet and weird all the time."

I decided to ignore them like always and carry on like a soldier with a battle wound.

The whole day I looked at all the boys and saw if any of them could possibly be the secret admirer. I had no luck.

I miserably walked to my apartment like I did everyday.

Another boring school day over with. I swear, every day is the same thing. What will happen when I graduate? Will I just stay in this dumb apartment room until I die? What else will I do? I have no lover or friends so...what will I do? The rest of my life will be nothing but pain and sorrow. Unless...

I end it now.

No, that's a crazy thought.

But...it's true. No one will care if I die.

...Except for the admirer.

If I die, they will probably die as well.

Screw my soft side! Ugh, I won't die just yet. My time hasn't come yet.

But...I just wish I could be comforted by someone. I wish there was someone who I could talk to when I'm sad. Maybe the admirer could be this person? They seem really nice so maybe so...

When I find this person, I'll befriend them.

And maybe I can possibly become closer to them and....

Wait, what!? No! I don't want a lover! I'm not into that kind of thing.

But who knows what the future holds. I need to find this admirer.

Okay, now lets see...who is in my English class, lives near by, and went to my middle school-

Wait

I don't have to do all that! All I have to do is call him and see who picks up! Perfect!

I called them.

They declined my call.

Dang it. Of course.

Maybe I'll call again. Because I'm that desperate. I know they'll probably hang up again but I'll just do it over and over and over again until they answer!

I need to find this secret admirer.

Okay, I'll try to make the chapters longer! Chill! XD Hope you enjoyed!

~Kitty

⭐Word Count⭐: 422