Ch.10||Little Tsundere||

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

"Did I seriously fall asleep? On your shoulder?" I asked as we sat down at our table.

"Yep! You sure did! And you missed like half the movie. But maybe that was a good thing...the movie was kinda...not good." He said.

"I see. Well, we NEVER speak of this to ANYONE! Got it?" I asked.

"Okay, I swear I wont!" He said.

"I can't believe I leaned on your shoulder..." I mumbled while putting my face down on the table.

"Hey, you're blushin'~!" Travis said. I groaned.

"Baka..."

"And now you're avoiding eye contact and blushing even harder! Wow you're such a tsundere..."

"Do me a favor and shut your mouth." I hissed.

"Hehe being all blushy and mad, I see? Aw, You are so cute!" He cooed.

I growled and punched him in the face.

"NEVER CALL ME CUTE AGAIN!" I screamed.

"OW, FINE!"

The waitress came over and asked for what drinks we want. I just said water and so did Travis. When she left, Travis took out his phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing. Heheheh..." He said.

I glared at him. I knew he was up to something.

"Hm let' see. How to tell if a girl likes you..." He mumbled.

"Um, what?" I asked

"Number one, if she starts to blush a lot around you. Hehehehe." He read

"What are you doing?"

"Number two, if she calls you 'baka' while avoiding eye contact."

"That's kinda creepy..." I said.

"Number three, if she starts to hang out with you a lot. Number four, if she stutters when she talks to you ."

"Travis, I know what you're doing and it's not gonna work. I don't have a crush on you."

"B-But...all the facts contribute to you. The fifth one says that if they say they don't like you then they do..."

"Dude, those are fake. Maybe like the first two were right but I don't know." I said.

"Well you have been blushing around me and calling me baka." He grinned.

"That was one time. I don't like you, okay?"

"Fine..." His eyes widened as if he got an idea. "Okay, then try imagine me with my shirt off." He smirked.

"Uh, okay?" I did. "That didn't do anything."

"Imagine me with abs!"

"That's not gonna work. I don't fall for guys with abs."

"Imagine us making out!"

I blushed slightly. "W-What? Why?" I couldn't help but imagine it. I blushed harder.

"Ha! Blushing! You're blushing! You like me!"

"No I don't, Travis! Anyone would blush if they imagined themselves making out with their best friend..." I said while still blushing.

"I am and I'm not!"

"Because you're a dude."

"That doesn't make any sense. I still am believing you like me!"

I groaned. "Think what you want."

"Hey, Katelyn?"

"Hm?"

"What do you think of me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, sometimes its hard to tell how you feel about me. So do you...like me? Like as a friend at least?"

"Travis, of course I do. You're the only friend I've ever had. Why wouldn't I like you? I know, sometimes you're annoying as hell but I still like you. A lot." I smiled and so did he.

"Heh, thanks."

"Hey, you know what? M-Maybe I'll-"

"SUGARPEA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON A DATE!?" Said no other than my dad as he ran over.

"Travis, run."

"But the food!"

"Run!"

He ran away.

"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE..." My dad said as he chased Travis. I laughed. He deserves it.

⭐Word Count⭐: 598