Ch.42||In The Future||

A cutesy feelsy chapter! :3

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

Today, everyone was sorta taking a break and relaxing inside the house. Because me and Travis were lazy potatoes, we just stayed in bed all day thinking about life and other things.

<feel free to play soundtrack :P>

I sighed of boredom.

"So. Travis, are we gonna do anything active today?" I asked.

He didn't respond. He just stared blankly at the ceiling. He must had been deep in his thoughts.

"Travis?" I asked louder. He blinked and looked at me.

"Hm? Oh, sorry. What was that?" He asked.

"I just asked if we were gonna do anything productive today." I said. He yawned.

"I'd rather just stay in bed doing absolutely nothing but staring blankly at the ceiling and thinking about life." He said. He turned to the ceiling again and sighed.

"....Uh, okay then?" I said awkwardly. "What exactly where you thinking about?" I asked

"...Nothing important...." He said. I could tell he wasn't his normal flirty self.

"Hey, what's with you? You don't seem....you." I said.

"I'm just tired." He said

"Uh-huh." I said. "You seem out of it."

"Katelyn, I'm fine." He said firmly. I squinted my eyes.

"Hmm...." I thought. "No you aren't. And I know how to fix it."

He looked at me confused. I grinned and tickled him. He laughed.

"Hey! Stop that! I'm fine!" I stopped.

"Then tell me what you were thinking about." I said. He frowned and looked down.

"Well, I dunno...." He said.

"You don't know what?" I asked.

"I've just been thinking...well,...its just...." He paused and sighed,  "Do you we'll always be like this?"

"Like what?"

"Well, this in love?" He asked. "A lot of couples when they turn adults start...falling out of love with each other and don't spend as much time together anymore. Because if we both have jobs, maybe even kids, life can get hard and we might start drifting away from each other..." He said. I could tell he was fighting back tears. I got closer to him.

"Travis, that wont happen." I said softly.

"I'm sorry, I just..." He paused. "I really love you and don't want to turn into that." He rubbed his eyes and sniffed.

"T-Travis, it's okay." I said as I hugged him.

"I-I'm sorry for crying like this, heh...." He said.

"It's okay to cry, Travis. You're human." I said.

"You're right. I just didn't want to look like a crybaby." He sniffed.

"I cry all the time! You've seen me! It's fine."

"Y-Yeah....back to the point, um...will you promise to always love me no matter what? I don't know what i'd do I'd we drifted apart."

I smiled and placed a hand on his cheek. "Travis, me without you is like Kawaii~Chan without shipping. It can't happen." He smiled.

"I really hope you mean that."

"I do. I'll never fall out of love with you even if it's the end of the world. I will love you forever and ever no matter what."

We moved closer, creating the sheets to ruffle. We put our arms around each other and kissed.

We pulled away a while later. That was probably the longest kiss we've had...I liked it!

"I love you, blueberry." He said with a cute smile.

"Love you too, snowball." I giggled

"Hey!"

😆😆😆😆😆CUTE!

Before you go, let me show you something

Holy sh*t I'm in love. 😍😩

~Kitty

⭐Word Count⭐: 567