Ch.62||Sleepover||

I have a problem. I'm obsessing over Mystic Messenger...the app where you can talk to hot anime guys.

Watch the video! The animation is awesome!

But it's more than just a messenger app. You'll understand if you install it :3

Everyone loves Seven, but Yoosung is so relatable! Fuk yeah, video games! AND HE'S SO KAWAII AND INNOCENT!

Shhhhhit

Shhhhhit. What to choose?

Anyway,

BEGIN!

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

After me and Travis hung out in his room, it was getting late so we chose to go to sleep. But his mom forced me to sleep in the guest room...

I lied down on the bed and tucked myself in. It's been a while since I've slept on my own. Probably almost a year.

I tossed and turned and tried to fall asleep but I just couldn't. It felt so strange not being in Travis's arms. And everything was so much...colder. Maybe that's just because fall is coming. But regardless, I miss sleeping with Travis.

...

N-Not in that way. Sheesh, sinners.

<play song>

I got out of my bed and walked out of my room and went down into the basement, quietly so I don't wake anyone. I quietly opened his door.

"K-Katelyn, is that you?" He asked quietly.

"Y-Yeah, I just feel so weird sleeping on my own." I said quietly.

"Yeah, same. I can't sleep." He said.

"Then...can we have a sleep over?" I asked with a small smile. He chuckled.

"Okay. Just make sure to go back to your room in the morning so my mom doesn't see you in my bed with me." He said.

I walked over to the bed and got inside. We got closer and cuddled. I sighed and smiled.

Now I know for sure that I can fall asleep.

I nuzzle my face into his chest. He kissed my forehead.

"You're so cute." He said with a grin.

"Grrr." I began. "Shut up..."

"Hehe. 'Night, blueberry."

"'Night....zzzz."

Yeah I have tiny writers block. But don't worry, I have a full lost of ideas to use in the last 20 chapters. I just would rather post another chapter that's short rather than spending days on this one.

OMG THERE HAS TO BE A MYSTIC MESSENGER AND APHMAU CROSSOVER!! IMA DO IT!!!

Anyway, bye!

~Kitty

⭐Word Count⭐: 380