Ch.35||Falling Apart||

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

Prom was on Friday. It's currently Wednesday. I was really excited! And so did every other student. This would be my first prom so I hope it would be absolutely amazing!

But it was weird. Aphmau didn't show up today. She could have been sick or something but I could tell something was up. And Laurance was acting off.

I was tired of it. So after lunch, I went up to Laurance to ask what was going on.

"Hey, Laurance? Where's Aphmau?" I asked.

"Um, sick." He said..

I could tell he was lying.

"Laurance, tell me the truth. I'm her friend." I said. He sighed.

"Well, we got into a small fight..." He said.

"Really? About what?" I asked.

"Aphmau should really be telling you this. Now I've gotta go." He power walked away from me.

What the heck? What happened to them?

I really hope I could find out.

When school ended and we were back to the dorms,  I tried to call Aphmau. She immediately declined my call. I called again. The same thing happened. I sighed and left the dorm room to go to Aphmau.

I knocked on her dorm room.

No answer.

I put my ear up to the door.

"Aphmau,  I know you're in there! It's me, Katelyn. Can we talk?" I asked.

I heard footsteps get closer. I backed away from the door. She opened the door just a crack.

"Go away." She said.

<play soundtrack>

"Aphmau, you're my friend. I wanna know what happened." I said. She sighed and looked down.

"Fine." she opened the door and let the in. We sat on the couch to talk.

"Laurance told me you got into a fight. What exactly happened?" I asked.

"Well..." She sighed,  "I guess I might as well tell you..."

•°•Aphmau's POV•°•

~Flashback~

Laurance hadn't really been talking or hanging out with me as much. He didn't even ask me to prom yet. It was really starting to concern me. What exactly was going on with him? I...I thought he loved me...

I decided to call him. He soon answered with a "Hello?".

"Um, hey Laur~Laur. Um, do we need to talk?" I asked innocently.

"What do you mean? About what?" He asked.

"Well...you just seem to...not talk or hang out with me as much..." I said.

"..."

"Laurance?"

"Aphmau, let's break up." He said bluntly.

...

I was astonished

Laurance doesn't want to be with me anymore?

...I....don't know what to say...

Tears started to fall from my eyes. And I balled my hand into a fist.