Ch.15||All Alone||

FMFJABOKDDNXNLAMDOENDMmuFapNFKEJOruskdlf. Fkejej

JUST LOOK AT THAT BEAUTIFUL ART ABOVE OMI! 😆😆😆😆

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

I am all alone now. No friends or anything just like before. I know that me and Travis can still talk on Skype but I want him here with me. I wish there was some way to get him back. But it's too late for that...

I got a call. It was Travis. I almost immediately clicked the answer button.

"Hey, Travis." I said.

"Hey! How ya doin'?" He asked.

i sighed. "Alright, I guess. How's Phoenix Drop?"

"It's pretty neat. And my dorm is a lot nicer and bigger than my apartment. But it does get really cold apparently. But they also have cherry blossom trees! How cool is that?"

"That's cool. Lucky you..."

I looked down and sighed.

"Wish you were here with me."

I smiled. "Yeah..."

"You'll be fine, okay? Even if I'm not there. You can still carry on."

"I know, thanks. It's just so weird now...I've never felt so alone in my life."

"Yeah, same. I really miss you."

"I miss you too..."

"But the high school I'm going to looks great! It has really high ratings and it looks super nice. And I hear the people are really nice too. They wont be rude like the people in O'khasis Prep."

"Oh, I see...um, Travis? Promise me you wont start falling for another girl and completely forget about me. Please?"

"Oh, so you love me, I see." He teased.

"N-No! I just don't want to be alone again."

"Right, I understand. Don't worry, I only have eyes for you."

I smiled. "Thanks..."

"Hey, are you sure that kiss you gave me was out of pity?" He asked.

"..."

No, It wasn't. I kissed him because I loved him and felt like that would be my only chance. But of course, I can't say that.

"Yes. I felt sorry for you and...kissed you just in case that was the last time we saw of each other."

"Oh, I see. Well, thanks for that. You're not a bad kisser!"

"Shut up. That was my first kiss there's no way I'm a good kisser."

"Hey, you were! I wish we could do it again...maybe even take it further if you know what I mean..." He started rambling on about kissing and stuff while I sat there looking like this: 😑 and a little bit of this: 😳

"Travis, we're not dating. And besides, that can't happen."

"I guess you're right. That's too bad...I really wanna kiss again." I sighed but inside I wanted to too...

"Um I should be going now. I have to feed my cat. Seriously."

"Okay, talk to you later then."

"Yeah, bye."

"Love you! Bye."

I sighed and hung up.

I walked over to Angel's food bowl and filled it with cat food. Then I opened my door to leave my room. I was about to turn right but I looked to my left and looked at Travis's old room. I walked up to it and opened the door.

It was so empty...

It almost made me cry but I didn't. I closed the door and continued to do what I was doing. I just need someone to talk to right now. Not Travis, but maybe my dad. I just need comfort right now.

Everyone in the comments, tell me your favorite ___mau ship. :P (Laurmau, Garmau, Aarmau, etc) To get your mind off da feels

⭐Word Count⭐: 564