Ch.5||Finding The Admirer||

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

This is the dumbest plan ever. Why in the world would I think calling the admirer would work? Of course they would just hang up. Gah, I'm so dumb. I guess I'll have to do this the hard way then...

So who is in my English class, lives near by, and-

...

Screw it! I'm doing this the easy way.

Maybe If I call again, I'll listen for the ringtone and see which room it comes from to see who it is! Probably wont work but we'll see.

I called them and listened.

And I surprisingly heard a ringtone near by! The song was a Japanese song that seemed really cheesy and sounded like vocaloid...weird.

I hung up to see if the ring tone would go away. It did. Then I called again and the song came on again. It seemed like it was coming from the right side of the room. Hmm who lives in the apartment next to mine?

...

Oh my Irene...

Travis Valkrum

Are you serious!? Irene, why!? Why Travis of all people!?

Okay, I need to calm down. I mean, he did give me fifty bucks without me asking...plus, he was really nice to me...

But still. He's just a casanova. Damn it.

I should probably talk to him at school tomorrow. Face-to-face.

~Timeskip of Justice~

The next day, I went to school and tried to find Travis. School didn't start in ten minutes so I had some time to talk to him.

He was in front of the school talking to some girls. Of course, because who else would he be talking to?

I approached them and they soon all turned to me confused. When I got to them, I turned on my phone, went to my messages, and showed Travis the love letter. He looked at it then blushed slightly.

"Oh! So you, uh, found me I guess. Heh..." He said.

"I sure did..." I kept a strait face. The other girls started walking away.

"You're disappointed, huh."

"Well, not really. I mean, I kinda was expecting a guy like you to be it." I replied.

"Oh, well...here, let's start over. *Ahem* My name's Travis, it's nice to finally meet you." He held out his hand. I sighed and shook it.

"I'm Katelyn, it's nice to meet you too..." I said without meaning. We pulled our hands away.

"Um...so you probably think I'm only just a popular guy and a flirt but...I can be more than that. Um, so will you please give me a chance? I promise I'll be good to you." He said.

"Um, no. One, we kinda just met. Two, I'm not into you." I said.

"I knew you were gonna say that...and I understand." He said sadly while looking at the ground.

"But in the mean time, we can be friends. But who knows what the future holds." I said as I walked away from him right as the bell rang. (Da friendzone!!!)

~Timeskip of Shipping Magic~

When I got home, I sat on my bed and thought. Was it a good idea to reject Travis? I mean...that was kind if rude of me. And he did look sad. I honestly feel a little guilty.

Wait, no I don't! Why should I be sorry for him? He's only a casanova.

But still, I feel bad. It seems like he really likes me...

Okay, I need to stop thinking about Travis.

I turned on the TV to get my mind off him. I skipped through the channels but it had a creepy message as I did it. It said, "You. Will. Fall. For. Him." Throughout the different channels.

"What in Irene?" I said.

I decided to turn off the TV.

Oh god is my TV cursed? Is my life gonna be cursed? My TV just told me I'll fall for Travis...

It was probably just a coincidence. Just a really rare coincidence... *shiver*

I will never fall for Travis. Though I see how I could though. I mean, he is kinda cute and all but I wont let fool me!

Wait, did I just call Travis cute?

Irene, I'm turning into a fangirl.

In any case, I should just...sleep or something. Since my TV is demented and I have nothing better to do. I don't care if it's only, like, five o'clock.

But I still wonder if me and Travis will ever get together. Probably not but..

Okay, stop! Don't think about him. I'm not the kind of girl that crushes on popular guys and it will stay that way.

Okay, just so you know, the story will get a lot better after this :3 Hope you enjoyed!

~Kitty

⭐Word Count⭐: 792