Ch.36||Prom Day!||

•°•Katelyn's POV•°•

The day before prom, I went out and bought a prom dress. ...even though I hate dresses. Well, I can't go looking like I don't care. It was a blue dress that was short in the front and long know the back. <picture above> I honestly looked pretty good in it. I wonder what Travis would think of it... And I wonder how he'll look in a tux...

*Ahem* Okay, stop fangirling over Travis.

I just realized that I can't dance. Oh Irene, will it turn into a cliché romantic scene where the boy teaches the girl how to dance and then they kiss and stuff? Pfft, I hope not. That would be cheesy asf.

I wonder what those 'popular' girls would do. I hope they don't bother showing up.

I walked out of the bathroom with my girly prom dress on. I looked away and blushed as Travis looked at me, stunned.

"W-Wow...Katelyn, you look beautiful." He said.

"Th-Thank you." I said.

Travis was in a tuxedo with a green tie. He looked amazing...*ahem*

"S-So, since neither of us have our drivers license, we'll have to just walk." I said.

"Yeah, but we'll get to hold hands the entire way!" He said. I smiled. "Oh, and these are for you."

He walked up to me and handed me a small bouquet of blue flowers. I took them and blushed.

"Th-Thanks. They're beautiful. Um, l-lets just go already." I said as I headed towards the door. Travis followed. And as we walked, we held hands and hoped no one saw.

When we got to our school, we let go of our hands. Then we walked into the school and into the gym (where prom was held) and I noticed the song I'm Yours was playing.

It honestly looked pretty boring. I think Travis was thinking the same thing. We just walked over to the snack bar and just ate lots of food as we watched the people dance.

"Well this is pretty boring..." I said.

"Yeah, agreed." He said.

"So I guess we aren't gonna dance?" I said.

"I mean, we could. I don't know how though." He said..

"You too!? Wow...was not expecting that." I said.

I looked at all the prom couples. Jeez, some people looked like they were freaking royalty! Dang! I also noticed Dante and Nicole dancing together. Same with Laurance and Aphmau. And surprisingly...Zane and Kawaii~Chan!? Wat!?

"Hey, wanna just secretly hang out in the music room?" Travis asked with a smile. I smiled back.

"Sure! Better than this!" I said.

He took my hand and we silently ran off to the music room with the door shut.

I looked around the room for a few seconds until a music box caught my eye. I opened it and a soft melody played.

<play song. If it doesn't work, play song above. Same thing. XD>

I smiled at the music box as the melody continued playing. Travis hugged me from behind.

"Heh, what are you doing, Travis?" I asked.

"I just want to make the most of this moment and show you how much I love you." He said. I blushed slightly.

"But we're alone all the time. What's any different about this?" I asked.

"Well because we won't have any interruptions like always. And one of us won't fall asleep this time." He said. I smiled

"Heh...you're right." I said. I turned around so I could hug him back and that my face was in his chest.

"Hey, wanna practice dancing?" He asked.

"Well, this is a prom..." I said.

We got in a dance position. Then we danced or at least we tried. He stepped on my foot once.

"Ow! You stepped on my foot!" I said. He chuckled..

"Sorry." He apologized.

After a couple minutes of dancing later, I got bored. So I thought of something.

"Travis...kiss me." I bluntly said.

He smirked and picked me up to where I was just over his height. I wrapped my legs around him like he was giving me a piggy back ride and placed my hands on his cheeks. Then we kissed.

Moments like these are my favorites. Because I know that everything is okay and that I'll be safe and sound with him. I really hope these moments won't go away.

Ah, cuteness. Mwuahaha.

Um... Sorry for having so much kissing in this book. I've counted. This was the fourteenth kiss. Plus two make outs. Dayum. Travlyn in this book = Relationship goals. XD

Hope you enjoyed!

⭐Word Count⭐: 769