"My apologies, Nerdy", I winked at him. He looked red as tomato.

Everyone around me gasped including my friends. I smirked and gracefully dragged my chair towards my group and got seated beside Lorraine.

"Sh*t! What did you just do?" Lorraine asked widening her big eyes even more, I rolled my eyes at her.

"Well done!" Clara said excitingly clapping her hands.

"Wow, just wow," Nichole said nonchalantly. While the other two boys, Drake and Tristen were smirking.

"Sup dumbo o's!" I asked while grabbing the coke placed for me.

"Well, There's a party at Nick's place," Clara said pointing at Nick. (Nichole)

"Noo!It's at my Dad's hotel," She corrected her and took a big bite from her pizza.

"Uh-huh, Don't tell me that your Dad has build up a new one? AGAIN?" I asked biting my lip to stop myself from laughing. Nichole's Dad holds a number of Hotels. Yeah, He's damn rich and we were family friends too.

"Oh! Shut up, don't start again, and It's an opening ceremony," Nick said looking irritated.

"Okayyy, but guys I can't come," I said pouting and thinking they will definitely force me to come.

How come I'd say yes so easily, I'll let them plead.

You b'tch! When'll you change? my subconscious said shaking her head.

I thought Drake'd convince me, But, "Fine, Don't come, We'll have fun there," He said shrugging.

What the fu- ... I think he understood my inner plan. Hmmm, Best friend huh! I raised my brow at him. So you wanna play bestie? Then I kicked him hard under the table.

He hissed and mouthed 'what'?

I showed him my middle finger and He chuckled looking amused.

"C'mon Ava, Stop your bullshit", said Lor. (Lorraine)

"Also, We haven't been to any party lately," Tristen added while sipping from his coffee.

"Umm, But I didn't do any shopping either," I said.

"Exactly," Lor said nodding.

"Wait! You girls can go after the classes for it, What's say?" Tristen suggested.

"Yessss!" We girls said in unison.

"Okay, Party's on!" Clara said banging her hands on the table which made her drink to fall on Tristan's lap. Tsk tsk.

"Oops! I'm so sorry, Tristan, I di--" He cut her off.

"Hey, It's ok, Never mind," He gave her a soft smile.

His love though! We all know that Tristen loves Clara from the very beginning except her. Why couldn't she see in his eyes if we can?

The bell rang indicating that the break is over, We got up and bid our byes'. Drake & I went to our art class as we both are in the same department.

Then, Mrs.Peterson came in and started instructing us for the Art. The next classes went by a blur. Then, We all met at the parking lot. "So, shall we go?" I asked them. They all nodded and I turned to Drake and asked, "Are you coming?"

He shook his head in negative. I nodded feeling a little sad that he isn't joining with us and said, "Ok then, I'll see you in the party tonight". I waved at him when I climbed in the driver seat.

"Oh! wait guys!" Nichole stopped everyone when we were about to leave from our cars.

"What now?" Lor asked sticking out her head from the window of her car.

"We'll have a race to the shopping centre and the last one pays for all the stuffs."

"Let the race begin!" I said smirking.

"Let's go." Tristan added.

"3... 2..1.. Goooooo!!"

"WO-HOOOOOOO," Once Clara finished, We sped up towards the shopping centre.

___________________

Well guys, I know that's rude where Ava's being a total bitch to a person but that is HER character. I DO NOT encourage any of that. I just wanted to show how she is. And she is what she is. Please don't get sad about it♡

Please vote, Comment & share.

Stay tuned, Until next time.

Love, Raaz xoxo