Chapter fifty

I wake at dawn, I wake with a smile on my face. The image of Beth playing with our daughters fading from my mind and I try to memorise the faces in my dream, already the details are hazy.
I open my eyes and see her sleeping beside me, this face I love, this face I want to wake up to for the rest of my life. Beth is still sleeping but her lips are formed into a smile as well, does she dream of our family too? Or maybe just me? Maybe I'm making her very happy right now in her dreams. I move the three inches between us to place my lips on hers, I kiss her soft and slow, her lips move with mine and she moans.
Oh yeah my Angel dreams of me.
"Good morning sweetheart"
"Hmm morning sexy" her voice is thick and low, quiet and seductive.
My hands move to her hair and I kiss her deeper, Beth wraps her arms and her legs around me and I hold back a hiss as her nails scape over my arm. Fuck it's itchy. I bite her lip to distract me.
"Fuck woman, marry me already. I love you so much" I whisper as I move my lips to her neck.
"I have the dress, I could marry you today. You said I needed the dress and the Bentleys, I have both right here. I'll marry you now, I love you too" Beth pants turned on by my lips.
"Right now you're busy, and your mother in law would kill you" I smile.
"I am?" Beth grins and I laugh.
"Uh huh, sweetie I need you to rub that cream into my arm. I'm going insane" I pout and now Beth laughs.
"Pass it here you big baby" she shakes her head with an exaggerated sigh.

I pass the tube from my nightstand and Beth sits up against the bed head, I move to sit between her legs so she can reach my whole arm. Really I can do it myself but Beth does it better.
"Thank you Angel, God that feels good" I moan as the cool balm soothes my hot flesh.
"I still can't believe you did this, Jay we've only been together a month. If you change your mind about me I'm sure we can peacefully coparent our little ones and the house is yours but it's not like this can be covered up. You will forever have my face on your arm, my body and my name. I already hate your next girl but this is something she would have to live with, she would think of us every time she looks at you" Beth tells me quietly .
"Hmm that's true, but she would think of us every time she looks at our daughters and sees your face. She would think of us every time she notices the way I still look at you, when I still kiss you goodbye as we exchange the children. When I beg you not to leave and when I fuck you against the door you try to leave through. You are mine Lizzy and I'm yours baby. My next girl can go fuck herself, my next girl doesn't exist. If you change your mind best believe I'll battle every damn day to win you back, your next man can look at my arm and think of us. He can think about why you don't look at him like that, and he can know no one is capable of loving you like I do" I tell her.
"You're always so sure, you have no idea how I much I hope you are right. I never want to spend a day without you Jace. Remember your words just now, if you do ever move on to that next girl best believe I'll still want you. She can watch the kids while you fuck me against the door, she can hear my screams and know she can't love you like I do" Beth wraps her arms around my chest and leans her head into my shoulder.
Just the feel of her on my skin drives me crazy, she sends my heart into a frenzy, how can she not be sure of us by now?
"Didn't I warn you sweetheart? I told you if I made love to you you would be mine, I told you I would be yours. Even before our first kiss I knew this was it, Elizabeth please believe me. You are my woman, my first, last and only love. I need you every day of my life. You accepted my terms, you let me into your body, into your heart and took my love along with the tiny lives I put inside you. You have given me so much but Angel you need to give me your trust" I hold her head to my shoulder and kiss her hair.
"You have it Jace, I trust you mean every word you say. I don't trust myself that in time you will see my failings, you will see the flaws and my emotional baggage will become too much. I don't trust that someone like me can ever hope to keep someone like you, you deserve someone perfect and confident and fun. Someone strong like you" her voice is pure pain and shame and she breaks my heart.
"Someone like you? Gorgeous, loyal, brave and loving? Someone full of life and so selfless? Someone so hardworking and smart, so caring and gentle? Someone that blows my mind every time she gets naked? By someone like me you mean stupid right? Someone would have to be if they ever thought you weren't good enough for them. You my Lizzy are amazing, yesterday, today, tomorrow, always and forever. You are my woman" I huff and I have to control my anger, I know she can't help but feel this way.
"I'm sorry Jay, I didn't mean to make you mad, I'm sorry" Beth whispers kissing my shoulder, my arm and my back.
Her hands and lips drive me crazy and I groan, twisting to face her I claim her mouth and she holds me tight.
"I'm not mad Angel, I promise. I just want you to see what I see, you are perfect to me, you are everything I need and I need you" I tell her not moving my lips from hers.
Beth leans forward and wraps her legs around me placing herself just right.
"Then what are you waiting for? Have me" she breathes and rolls her hips tormenting me.
My hands grip her shoulders and I hold her down as I arch up and I don't stop till she takes all of me, her gasp and rush of breath is beautiful. I know I stretch her and usually I am gentle and ease my way in, not this time, I want her to feel me. I want her to know what she does to me and I give her all of me.
Beth's head falls back and she moans loud, it hurts but she likes it.
"What you do to me Angel.... what you make me feel. Nobody has ever felt so good, no one can love me like this. I love you so much, so much I can't breathe, I can't think, I'm always so sure because you are my life. Without you I'm nothing, what you see in me, everything you think I am is because that's what you make me. Because of you I like the man I am, your man" I kiss her hard and give her everything I have.
Beth meets me thrust for thrust, her passion matches mine and she loves me just as hard.