Chapter forty six

I step out of the shower and grab my towel, trying to shake off the nausea and the long flight. I'm so used to changing time zones I don't really get jet lag anymore but flying with morning sickness is something different. I take another anti nausea pill and swallow it down with the pineapple juice Jace ordered for me the minute we checked in.
I go to find my sexy beast of a fiancé and find him starfished on the bed, passed out and I smile.
"Damn you look so sexy, I could eat you" I whisper standing over him in his towel with his head lolled slightly to the side.
His neck is exposed and I crawl up his body kissing his abs, navel and chest.
"Hmm so tasty" I lick his neck and suck.
Strong arms cage me to his body and I feel a smile on his face.
"Fuck me Angel, that mouth is a sin all of its own, kiss me" Jace whispers husky and low.
"So bossy" I smile and do as I'm told.
"I love you, how you feeling?" Jace asks opening his eyes.
"Fine, I love you too"
"Liar"
"Almost fine"
"I'm worried about you, don't eat anything that could make you sick and don't drink anything that doesn't come from a sealed bottle" he fusses.
"Jace, it's Spain not India. I promise I'm going vegan the whole time we are here, see the sacrifices I'm willing to make for you? Bacon's not a vegetable Jay" I pout.
"Thank you sweetheart" Jace sits us up kissing my face all over.
"Welcome" I sigh.
"So...? Party?" Jace asks.
"I've managed to get us into the VIP section of some nightclub down by the marina, reviews say it's the best place to go and the DJ plays everything in English" I tell him. "I'm sticking to you like glue, it's known to get rough" I add.
"It gets rough and I'm getting you out. Angel? Please can we tell the Bentley's at lunch?" Jace pleads and I know what he means.
"Yeah we can, I'm kinda nervous. What if they think we are making a mistake so soon? What if it upsets Iz because it's something she can't have?" I bite my lip.
"Izzy will be fine sweetie, she won't be upset with you. I know their opinion matters, and I'm nervous too. When they see how happy we are about this it will make them happy too" Jace tells me and I nod.
"I hope so, I think babies are a sore spot for Iz right now" I gulp.

I take my party dress from my luggage bag and pout, this was supposed to be for Izzy's party but I guess I still have time to go shopping before then. I hang it over the door and take out the floral sundress from behind it. I drop my towel and slip it over my head, this dress doesn't work with a bra but I dig through the suitcase for some underwear.
"Leave them off" Jace growls behind me and I spin to face him.
Oh fuck! He's watching me dress, he's holding himself. My mouth falls open and my eyes are glued to the way his hand moves.
"Jay?" I say without sound.
"Bend over again" he tells me and I groan.
"Jay..." I shake my head embarrassed.
"You are so fucking sexy Angel, you drive me insane" Jace stands and stalks towards me.
His hands are featherlight on my shoulders and he moves them down to my wrists, I shiver and I've got goosebumps everywhere. Faster than I can keep up he spins me in his arms so I'm facing the floor length mirror on the wall.
"Look at you" he whispers in my ear staring at my face through the mirror.
I can't speak so I just swallow hard.
Gently Jace slips the thin straps of my dress down my shoulders, he pushes my dress down lower exposing my breasts and he cups and squeezes them.
"Beautiful" he kisses my neck without taking his eyes off mine.
My breath is caught in my throat and my chest is so tight, I don't want to see this.
"Your skin, golden and smooth, perfect and so fucking soft" he whispers and my breath comes fast now.
"These baby pink nipples are almost the same shade as your lips, and they taste just as good"
I watch his hands in our reflection and see the way the muscles in his hands and arms move as he touches my body. I watch one hand move from my chest over the dress covering my stomach down to my thigh.
"I lose all thought when I see these legs, I know how they feel wrapped around my body. I know the paradise that awaits me when you open them" he speaks slow and his voice is getting low and husky and his breath matches mine.
I'm trembling as I see his hand move higher, lifting my dress he exposes me further. His fingers move through the small patch of blonde pubic hair and he tightens his grip around my ribs as my legs go weak.
"So beautiful Lizzy" his eyes close and he kisses my shoulder as he sinks a finger inside me. "So wet for me Angel" he groans and bites.
I moan and lay my head heavy on his chest not taking my eyes off him, my heart is beating so fast and a tear slides down my cheek.
He rolls a nipple between his fingers and pushes deep with his others.
"Look at you, look at what I see. Tell me what you like when you look in the mirror" he demands almost harsh and definitely turned on.
"Jace" I groan.
"Tell me sweetheart, is it this gorgeous blonde hair or the pale blue of your big bright eyes?" He breathes more gentler now.
"I like my belly button" I whisper and he smiles at me. "I like the freckle on my hip, if you look closely it looks like a love heart" I say biting my lip.
His hands don't stop and it's getting hard to stand up.
"Good girl, what else?"
I look over myself, I can't see anything but his hands, his sexy sexy arms and his excited eyes.
"I like the way you touch me, you're so fucking sexy Jay" I tremble.
He takes his fingers from me and holds my hand instead and I whimper.
"Shh Angel" he whispers into my ear.
He lifts my hand to his face and sucks two of my fingers into his mouth and my knees buckle, Jace holds me as he sucks hard.
I'm panting and shivering and another tear slides down my face.
"Your turn" he tells me with a kiss on the neck.
Jace guides my hand between my legs and shows me how to move, I moan as our fingers massage and my hips jerk.
"That's it gorgeous, just like that" he praises me kissing my shoulder and neck.
"Jay, fuck" I manage to whisper.
"I know Angel, it's fucking heaven between your legs" he smirks at me and bites my jugular.
That's not what I meant, I'm losing my mind here.
"Don't stop" he growls and takes away his hand leaving me to continue on my own.
I pause, I don't know how to do this. Jace bites me harder and I jolt moving like he taught me, his moan in my ear and the intensity in his eyes give me confidence to keep going.
"Yeah Angel just like that" he tells me and I close my eyes.
"Open your eyes Elizabeth, I want you to fall in love with yourself. See how amazing you are" Jace whispers and sucks on my earlobe.
Jace lifts his hand and places his fingers in my mouth this time, oh fuck they taste like me.
"Suck" he orders harsh and low.
I do as I'm told and my reflection shocks me, I'm writhing touching myself. Jace is massaging my chest and kissing my neck, I'm sucking his fingers like I would his cock and I'm so fucking turned on. My embarrassment has gone and need has taken over, I sink two fingers inside me and moan.
"Yes" Jace groans.
Fuck I'm getting off on myself, I'm going to....
"Ahh! Jay!" I call out around his fingers.
"Do it sweetheart, c'mon. Fucking hell, you look so fucking sexy right now"
His voice in my ear is all I needed, my fingers still and are held captive as I clench down. My hips jerk and Jace pinches my nipples, the sting intensifying my orgasm. My mouth hangs open as I scream and I twist to take his mouth, Jace moans and kisses me harder moving his tongue over mine. He can taste my pussy on my tongue.
I take my wet fingers and push them into his mouth to give him a better taste, Jace growls loud and pushes his erection inside me pushing slow and deep. It still takes me by surprise how big he is and I hold his hip with my free hand to hold him still for a second.
"Fuck, sorry Angel. You okay?" He breathes against my neck.
"Hmm yeah, you can move now. Holy fuck you are hard" I groan hiding my face into his neck.
"You make me hard, you turn me on Lizzy. Fuck I love you" Jace breathes starting to roll his hips.
"Oh fuck" I gasp watching him move in the mirror.
How am I expected to stand up like this? My body is heavy and weak and my head is swimming, I feel drunk and high, my head shakes from side to side and I moan.
"Oh god, look at us beautiful. See the way we move? Tell me this isn't the sexiest thing you've ever seen, you were made for sex" Jace tells me.
"I was made for you, I love you too" I pant as he makes love to me standing in the middle of our hotel room.
His hands hold me close to him and wrap around my ribs, my head falls back to his shoulder and I arch my back to push myself back on him. It's never felt this intense and I'm senseless.
The things this man makes me feel, the way he loves me is maddening. I would be so lost without him. My lip trembles and I bite it, it doesn't stop the tears from falling down my face and a sob to escape.
"I got you sweetheart, I got you"
"Oh god Jace it hurts, this love. It's hurts so good. If I ever lost you.....? Fuck" I moan.
"Yeah beautiful this is love, I love you so much. You will never lose me Beth. I'm yours baby" Jace moves his mouth back to my neck and he sucks hard.
Just. Like. That! Holy shit!
I come hard and loud, the room is going black and I'm dizzy.
When I open my eyes my hands are holding the bedpost and I'm bent at the waist, Jace is thrusting hard and wild gripping my hips as if the world would end if he lets go.
"Jay oh god!" I cry out.
"Hold on sweetheart, fuck you feel so good" he groans.
"Harder!" I call.
"Fuck yes, you sure?"
"Harder" I repeat.
He gives me harder, I have to hold on tight to keep from falling but it feels like nothing else.
"Amazing, you're so fucking amazing Angel. Fucking love you"
"Love you, love you. Oh god Jace, oh god again" I can't breathe.
"Damn woman, fuck!" Jace fists my hair pulling me and I follow his direction.
He pulls me to his mouth and kisses me hard as he pulses hot and so good inside me.
We kiss and pant and I shake, we moan and Jace massages my scalp with his fingertips in my hair.
"When I tell you that you're beautiful, you will believe me sweetheart. One day" he smirks and kisses me once more.
"You almost convince me with your dirty demon sex" I blush.
"So fucking pretty" Jace kisses my pink cheeks.
I run my hands over his hard body and wide shoulders, I can't believe this God is mine. He way he looks, the way he fucks, the way he loves can't be meant for me. If fate has made a mistake she better be prepared for a fight, I won't let go easy.
Jace adjusts the straps of my dress back into their rightful spot and covers me with a smile on his face to melt my heart.
"You think it would be okay to put some panties on now?" I smile up at him sliding my hands around his neck.
"I think it would be appropriate seeing as we are now late for lunch, the way Coop was grabbing on you earlier I want to cover you head to toe" Jace grumbles.
"Says the guy who had arms and legs wrapped around him" I smirk at him.
"If that bothers you sweetheart just tell me, I'll tell Iz to stop" he tells me sincerely.
"It doesn't bother me Big Man, I love the way you love her" I kiss him again softly.
"I love you more" he smiles.
"Good" I step back and look him up and down.
"I like your outfit, not sure it will meet the dress codes. We're going fancy for lunch" I tease running my index finger down his sternum.
"So I should add I tie?" He smirks making me laugh at the visual I have in my head.
"Something like that handsome, give me five minutes to do my hair and we can leave" I wink and leave him standing naked and sexy.