Chapter thirty nine

I wake and I'm disoriented, I don't know where I am or when it is. But I know one thing, my Angel is in my arms. Before I even open my eyes I know the room is dark and the softest skin I've ever felt is pressed into mine, I feel her, I smell her and I know I'm home. This bed is different but this is home. My body wakes and stirs as her gentle warm breath tickles my chest, her fingertips rest in my chest hair and her leg is draped over my hip. It's been way too long since I've felt her under my body and as I come back to consciousness I remember why, I remember this bed, this room. I remember I lost her, I lost everything. I remember waking up without her and I pull her closer into my side, never again.
Her leg moves and brushes against the growing need between my legs and I moan, fuck that feels good.
"Sorry Big Man" Beth whispers quietly, she's awake?
I smile at the sound of her husky morning voice. I crack open my eyes and turn my head in the direction of the sound, big baby blues stare back at me and her plump pink lips are caught between her teeth as he bites them nervously.
"Hey" I grin.
"Hey" she smiles back softly.
"Fuck you're beautiful, marry me?" I mumble still half asleep.
"Sure, I don't have anything planned for today" she giggles and it starts my blood pounding in my veins.
I roll to my side, putting us chest to chest and I kiss those beautiful lips. My hands move into her hair and I moan again, no one kisses like my Angel. My tongue rolls with hers and my body aches to love her, to know she is really here and really mine.
"Oh Jace" she breathes husky and low as I press myself into her body.
"Angel" I tremble with need.
Rolling again I pin her under me and her legs automatically make room for me to rest between them, I feel her heat and my body jerks in response. Another moan slipping through my lips, this one deep and needy.
"Beth, I need you" I tell her without taking my lips from hers.
"I'm yours Big Man, I'm yours" her voice shakes and her long legs wrap around my body hooking her ankles behind my back.
"Fuck yes" I kiss her more urgent and my hips move against hers causing the most amazing friction.
The sound of Beth's ragged breaths in my ears drives me insane and I growl in the back of my throat like a fucking cave man. My hips don't stop and the wetness of her is covering the length of me now.
"Love" I groan senseless.
"Love, this is love" her hands knead the muscles of my back and her nails scrape over my skin.
Beth lifts her hips slightly as I arch back and as I move forward I don't just glide past her entrance, I push through and Beth cries out.
Oh fuck!
That feels amazing... and familiar. She has done that before, our first time. She did it on purpose, then and now I realise and I bite down on her neck sucking softly.
"Jace!" She cries.
"My wicked Angel" I smirk down at her gorgeous face.
I was tortured over the fact I lost control with her, that I took her without any protection and the very first time we made love we got her pregnant. Now I know I wasn't solely to blame, my innocent Angel knew what she was doing taking me inside her. She was never afraid of what could, did happen, from the very first time she wanted this forever.
I start to move, really move and I give her all of me. I watch her face as she takes it deep, her eyes close and her head arches back like she needs to stretch to make room for me. She is so beautiful, I kiss her face, her eyelids, her nose, her forehead because she loves it, the corner of her lips, her jaw.
Fuck she sets me on fire, my body burns and my chest aches.
"Jace, more" Beth calls out arching all the way back so her chest lifts up towards me.
"More? More what gorgeous?" I groan.
"More everything, I need you" her eyes open on mine and the hunger is visible, she needs me.
With a roar I arch back and slam into her hard just once. My mouth hovers over hers and our breath mingles loudly.
"More?" I ask with a gentle caress along her cheekbone.
"More" she nods.
I kiss her lips just once sucking the bottom lip into my mouth before pulling back again, she trembles with the anticipation and I smile wicked and knowing.
"Fucking sexy demon" Beth moans then I give it to her hard once more.
"Yes!" She cries out and I lose the ability to play with her.
I'm mindless with pleasure and absolute happiness, my body covers hers and I push hard, deep and passionate over and over lost in my love.
"Fuck, just like that Jay. Just like that" Beth sobs clinging to me tightly.
"I love you woman, fuck I love you" I tremble and smash my lips into hers kissing her roughly.
Holy shit I can feel her, her insides pulse and tighten their grip on me and a deep groan vibrates into my mouth as she comes. Her teeth bite down on my lip holding me captive and I taste blood, I feel the sting and I come without warning pushing unbelievably deep. So deep it feels like we are one person.
Beth sucks on my lip as I pant, she tastes it too and it turns her on, it turns me on. I hold her face in my hands as the shudders rock me to my core, never has sex ever felt like it does with this woman. She utterly consumes me.
"Oh god, oh god" Beth whispers shocked at her self and I smirk cocky to reassure her I enjoyed that.
"Craving me Angel?" I tease.
"Oh god I'm sorry, I didn't think. Did I hurt you?" Beth blushes beautifully.
"In the best way Angel. You've got a little something on your lip" I smile and flick my tongue over her lip to remove a little blood and I kiss her again moving my tongue on hers.
"Hmm" she moans like she likes the taste of me. "I love you too" Beth smiles when I pull back.