Chapter forty nine

"Okay girlie, spill" I order after fifteen full minutes of silence that has been driving me insane.
"Spill what?" Iz cocks her head to the side.
"What's going on in that silent head of yours"
"Well I'm wondering if you know where you're going? The GPS is speaking Spanish and I don't want to get lost out here by ourselves" she tries.
"And then there's the real issue, the one where my girl was the meat in the very tasty Bentley burger last night" I just put it out there.
"Oh yeah, that too. Did I blow it? Does he hate me? I know he talks to you" Iz bites her lip.
"Cole? No, why would he hate you? The boys came up with that plan, all three of you were pretty high. You just did what felt good, you did nothing wrong" I tell her.
"I had my tongue in a mouth that wasn't my husbands and was getting off grinding on a hard cock that wasn't his either, I made my brother in laws cock hard and I liked it Beth. I'm going to hell"
"How much?" I ask curious.
"Enough that I would've went to bed with him last night, I wanted Cole to make love to me. Not fuck, I can be honest with myself enough to know if he had of came to our room last night it wouldn't be fucking. I could already see it, already feel it, I wanted my husbands brother" she says looking out the window at the endless row orange trees.
"Be honest now, are you in love with him?" I ask.
"I love him, I love everything about him. He makes me laugh, he makes me cry, he makes me feel and that's still so new to me. I don't feel for him what I feel for Cooper, Cooper is my soulmate I have no doubt about it and if I was asked to choose Cole would be out on his ass. Coop is my life, my oxygen, we have a bond that I can't explain and I know I would die without him. Last night was nothing like the other times, Cole affected me and I don't know if it was because Coop was turning me on or it was the Molly. Last time I was high like that I wasn't sexually active and was wasted for completely different reasons and Coke never made me feel like that" Izzy runs her hands through her hair frustrated.
"The other times?" I raise a brow at her.
"He hasn't told you?"
"Cole is very private, he doesn't like to talk about himself much" I shrug.
"The day before the bail hearing Coop and I had a fight, a big one. Hurtful things were said and I wanted to cause more pain, I was naked in a towel and Cole was there. I kissed him, I tore at his clothes and was going to fuck him on our dining table. Cole wanted that too, I lost my towel and he liked what he saw, things got steamy for a few short minutes till he saw my face. He covered me up and turned me down, my senses returned and I was left with crushing guilt for both of them. You know about the bar but I lied to you, it was good, not good but nice. Cole is a really good kisser, but he didn't turn me on. I didn't turn him on" she shrugs.
"Holy shit Iz, did Coop lose it?!"
"I wish he did, he took the blame for making me mad enough to do that" she shakes her head. "Before we left Cole kissed me goodbye, on the lips, soft and gentle, no tongue but heartfelt. Again it was nice, I enjoy kissing him just like I like his arms around me or holding his hand. It's not sexual just affectionate and if it didn't hurt anyone I would kiss him all the time"
"I didn't think Coop would ever let his brother anywhere near you like that?"
"Apart from the first one Coop gave permission for them all, after the first kiss Coop offered to let me have them both. Said if I couldn't choose just one of them I didn't have to, could you imagine it? I don't think so" she sighs.
"You weren't high at breakfast, did you want to suck his tongue and jump his bones under the table?" I ask.
"Oh god Beth! Put delicately like that no, I didn't. I did want to really hug him and make sure he was okay though"
"Well there you go, it was just a one time special offer, never to be repeated. When we get back you go hug him and let him know you still love him, maybe he is just as unsure as you are. He was certainly more quiet than usual and didn't even try to get Jace fired up when we were in bed this morning" I tell her.
"He went back to your room last night?" She asks shocked.
"No he just came to snuggle this morning before breakfast while Jace was in the shower, Cole really doesn't like being alone does he?"
"No not really. He willingly sat with a naked Cooper instead of leaving us alone before we left" Iz laughs remembering.
"Hmm maybe there's something to that? Jace was naked this morning too" I giggle.
"Really? I bet that's a sight am I right?" Iz blushes with a grin.
"Oh my fucking god Isabel, it's a fucking sight alright. I embarrass myself on the daily" I laugh.
"You manage okay? In the bedroom?" She asks concerned.
"I get by" I bite my lip so my face doesn't split in two from smiling so hard.
"Oh yeah?" Iz giggles.
"Holy shit, Jace fucking Masters.... So fucking sexy. He's so consuming you know, he looks like heaven and moves like hell. I'm almost a hundred percent sure he is an actual demon, and he knows exactly what he does to me the evil bastard. More than once he had me pinning him down all but begging him to knock me up, there is just no stopping when he gets started. I actually attacked him and knocked him to the floor in my office during business hours and took him by force even after he told me to stop" I bite my lip.
"Yeah I'm sure he put up a real good fight" she snorts laughing.
"I love him so much Belles, even without the sex he is just amazing" I sob.
"Oh god honey, shh it's okay. Please don't kill us, can you even see the road?" She giggles leaning over and wiping my tears.
"I'm fine, hormones" I nod taking a deep breath.
"He is pretty amazing Beth and I've never seen him like this, you are good for him"
"I don't understand why he chose me, you have to help me. I need the perfect dress so he doesn't change his mind at the last minute" I tell her desperate.