First Time 10kxReader (Smut)

You had been travelling for the past few days. The vehicle you lay in now running on fumes. You were down to your last drop of water too.

"We're going to have to find somewhere to stop. Before we break down in the middle of nowhere. We can't leave ourselves exposed." Warren turned back from her position at the wheel to give Murphy a look.

"Oh, yeah. Important cargo." Murphy rolled his eyes, slinking further back in to the leather seat.

You almost scoffed from your position in the back seat beside Addy, turning back to glance out of the back window of the truck you were in. 10K hadn't moved since you had started off early that morning. He was standing, leaning against the roof of the car, firearm pointed in case of any surprises. You felt yourself trying to get a better look to see if you could make out his face.

Addy nudged you in the side knowingly which broke you out of your daze as you turned to face the redhead. "Do you want me to swap places?" she laughed as your face turned a light hue of red.

"Very funny, Addy." 

Warren pulled the truck towards a secluded dirt road which was covered by towering trees and bushes. 10K stepped back in to the bed of the truck as Warren drove through as the branches hit the roof of the truck. You turned once more to look in to the bed of the truck and this time made eye contact with the dark haired boy, who gave you a genuine smile which you couldn't help but reciprocate.

"Okay, Vasquez and I will go in the front." Warren pulled out a small handgun as she opened the driver side door, "(Y/N), Addy, go round the back and see if there are any Puppies and Kittens lurking. Doc, 10K. Stay out front in case we need back up, and make sure the package doesn't go running off." 

"I'm right here you know?" Murphy scoffed indignantly, crossing his arms. 

You pulled up the large knife you kept with you at all times and began to walk around the back of the old house, Addy took the left side and you the right. You tiptoed silently, on high alert, the knife in your hand held almost above you, ready to strike. You were so focused on making it around the building and looking inside its windows you didn't even notice a Z approach from your left as it got closer and closer. You heard the telltale wail and as you turned, before it even had the chance to touch you it fell back towards the floor. A round circle indented across its forehead, the shot so clean there was barely any blood splatter. You turned around in shock to see 10K standing with his rifle still aimed, looking through the view finder.

"I think that must be the 1,001 time you've saved my life." You smiled appreciatively.

"Maybe I'll be known as 10K for another reason then." He smiled back.

"Hopefully I'll be able to protect myself by then," You laughed, "Or at least by 9,999."

He smiled at you, and you almost felt your insides back flip. You had been ignoring the butterflies that swooped inside you since you'd met this mysterious boy but ever since you'd known him it had been escalating. He showed no signs whatsoever of liking you in the same way so you kept it to yourself. The only person you had told, to keep your sanity, was Addy.

"Come on, guys. Warren said it's all clear." Addy's head poked around the corner of the house as she motioned for the two of you to follow her inside.

______________

The house was actually quite nice inside, it was moderately clean for being three years in to the zombie apocalypse, just a bit dusty. The team had all gone upstairs each choosing their own bedrooms. Murphy had got in to a fight with Warren over which room he felt he deserved which meant 10K and you would be left with either the final remaining bedroom or the coach.