We left the courthouse and hurried through the media circus outside and then got back to our hotel with a now awake and very hyper Gracie who needed to let some energy out.

"Do you want to go out for dinner?" Ari asked when we reached our room.

"I think Ashton and I just want to be alone with Gracie for now."

"I understand." She gave me a soft smile.

"But thank you for speaking, we appreciate how sweet you were."

"Of course." She hugged me and then left, taking everyone else along with her. We then played with Gracie for a long time until it was time for bath and bedtime.

We didn't know if tonight would be our last night with Gracie.

Ashton laid her down in our bed and I moved in beside her as Ender climbed in as well.

"Sleepover!" Gracie grinned as Ashton sat down and we laughed.

"Are we having a sleepover in Mommy and Daddy's bed?" He laughed and she nodded up at him cheekily.

The group of us got settled with both Ender and Gracie between us and we read them a story and Ashton sang his lullaby to Gracie before she was out and Ender soon followed.

"What do you think is going to happen tomorrow?" Ashton whispered.

"Our stance was so solid and we had so many more witnesses and testimonies...we are looking pretty good but we are going against her biological dad. He legally has every right to get custody of her."

Ashton nodded then took his phone from the nightstand and began to show me the titles of headlines from articles and reports about our hearing today.

ASHTON IRWIN GETS EMOTIONAL ON THE STAND

ASHTON AND CARTER BREAK DOWN IN THE COURTROOM

HARRY STYLES MAKES APPEARANCE AT COURT TO SUPPORT ASHTON AND CARTER

LUKE HEMMINGS TAKES TO THE STAND TO GIVE WITNESS STATEMENT IN SUPPORT OF BANDMATE ASHTON IRWINS CUSTODY BATTLE

THE FIGHT OVER GRACIE: WHO WILL WIN?

I sighed.

"I don't know if i'll be able to sleep." I whispered.

"Me either." He said and I leaned my head on his arm.

We didn't sleep the entire night. The pure fear kept us awake and at three in the morning Ari texted that she was up and a few minutes later she and Ann came into our room, sitting on the other bed.

All of us just watched the kids sleep, Ashton running his fingers through Gracie's hair repeatedly for hours on end. He loved her so much.

At seven in the morning it was time for us to start getting ready.

Gracie began to stir as she laid on Ashton's stomach, and he lifted her up, carrying her around the room.

"She needs to wake up." He kissed the top of Gracie's head and finally woke her up.

We got her dressed in a light pink dress and white sandals before putting her white coat on over that.

I fixed her hair and then got ready myself, getting dressed in a salmon coloured dress with cap sleeves and then slid on a pair of tan heels.

I had to put a lot of concealer under my eyes to hide the bags and then curled my hair.

Ann helped Ender while Ashton and I focused on Gracie.