Ch.80 New Author

"Raven" Apple said as she pulled out her machete "Do what you gotta do, I'll take care of Hunter."

"Oh great" Hunter smirked "I'd be glad to take out your heart."

And with that they started to fight as Raven started to do her magic.

"Try all you want Raven" Wendell smirked "It's not gonna work."

But Raven just ignored him as she continued to work on her magic. But as she did so, Hunter suddenly swung Apple's sword out of her hand as it flew pass Brooke and Delilah. Raven stopped her magic when she realized that Apple was now defenseless.

"I guess I'll get of rid of you first" Hunter smirked as he raised his sword.

Knowing what she needed to do, Raven quickly ran in front of Apple just as Hunter swung down his sword as it sliced across her stomach as the girls gasped. Raven put her hands on her wound as she collapsed to the ground.

"Raven!" Apple gasped as she knelled next to her as Brooke and Delilah surrounded her.

"Raven" Apple said as she felt her eyes water "Why did you do that?"

"I couldn't let him kill you" Raven said in pain as blood oozed out from her wound and onto her hands.

"Raven you didn't have to do that" Apple said as a tear poured out.

"Yes I did. I mean, I can finally go see Dexter now."

"Raven" Apple cried.

"Apple" Raven said as her eyes started to water "The guy I love is dead, and to make it worst, I never told him that I loved him, because I was too afraid."

Apple continued to cry when she looked up and saw that the sun had finally set.

"We're at the end of the book" Brooke gasped.

"Oh, too little too late" Wendell smirked.

But at that point Delilah gave a mad look as she punched Wendell across his face knocking him down as he dropped his satchel.

"Then you're gonna change things" she ordered as he got up while rubbing his jaw "Return everyone to the way they were, bring back everyone who's dead, save Raven."

"I can't" he said "I'm not the Author anymore, I can't change a thing."

But when Brooke turned to Wendell's satchel, she spotted his notebook and quill that started to flicker. Wondering what was happening, she went to the items and picked them up as the quill glowed in her hand.

"Whoa what's happening?" Apple asked with a surprised look.

"No" Wendell gasped with shock.

"She's the next Author" Delilah said surprised as the glow went away.

"I- I can feel it" Brooke said surprised.

"Brooke" Delilah said "Fix this, write everyone back to the way it was."

"Without ink-" Wendell put in "She's not writing anything."

"Does that mean we need to take Mira's blood?" Apple asked.

"No" Delilah said "Since this is for good, we need to blood of a hero."

"Good luck with that" Wendell smirked "There's no hero in this story."

"But that doesn't mean we didn't find one" Brooke said as she went to Raven who was still on the ground.

"No!" Wendell yelled as he tried to run to her but Delilah blocked him.

"Brooke do it!" she ordered as she held him back.

Brooke knelled next to Raven as she dipped the tip of the quill into her blood and began to write in the notebook.

"Thank to the hero Raven's sacrifice" she said as she wrote it down "Wendell's sinister work was undone."

And with that she end it with a period just as Raven closed her eyes and everything went black.

_______

Now back in Storybrooke, Brooke and Delilah looked down at Elena who was laying on the road with her eyes closed and her hands on her stomach. All of a sudden she opened her eyes and looked up at Brooke.

"Brooke?" she said as Brooke gave a smile.

Realizing what had happened, Elena got up and turned to Brooke as they went into a hug.

"You did it" Elena smiled as they pulled away.

"No" Brooke smiled "We did."

"Elena!" Olivia called as she got up from the road.

"Olivia!" Elena exclaimed as they went into a hug.

"Oh thank goodness you're okay!" Olivia smiled.

"Wait" Elena's widen as she pulled away "Terrence."

She then ran off to find Terrence. On another side of town, the Charming siblings got up from the road and rubbed their backs.

"Man I had this horrible nightmare that I was a beast again" Aidan said surprised "Except I was more blood thirsty and I tried to kill Kim."

"Uh, Daring" Darling said "That wasn't a dream."

"Wait what?"

"Man" Terrence rubbed his back "I am never laying on the road again."

"Terrence!" Elena called as she ran up and threw her arms around him as they fell to the ground.

"Okay" he said "This one was worth it."

"You're not dead" Elena smiled as they got back up.

"Was that what happened?" he asked "Cause I don't remember that."

"Of course not you were dead" Darling said.

"I'll explain everything later" Elena smiled "I'm just glad you're back."

And with that she pulled him into a kiss as they wrapped their arms around each other.

But in Mr. Gold's shop, realizing what had happened, Wendell ran out of the store and tried to run away, only to be blocked by Brooke who had on a frown. But when he tried to run the other way, he was blocked by Delilah. He then looked around and saw that everyone had surrounded him.

At that point he reached into her satchel and pulled out a newspaper piece to read the top books.

"Not on the list" Brooke smirked "No bestseller, no fans, no penthouse."

"It's- it's all gone" he gasped.

"It's over Wendell" Delilah said "You lost."

"But I need to ask you something" Brooke said "Why? Why did you do this horrible thing?"

Wendell gave a frown "You want the truth? All my life I've been pushed around by people who fancy themselves as heroes, including my parents. It was my turn to win, to be the hero."

"But you became a villain" Delilah said "Cause that's what villains do, they make themselves happy from the expense of others, but it just makes them more unhappy."

Wendell just gave a frown as Brooke then pulled out Pandora's Box.

"I've been waiting all day to use this" she said "And now's the time."

"Well before you do that" Wendell said "Know this, this isn't over, everything's suffering is just beginning, this story is far from over."

"Oh shut up" Brooke frowned as she opened the box and everyone watched as Wendell got sucked into the box as she quickly closed it.

Wendell was now gone.