Ch.36 Confess

(Flashback) After meeting with Old Man Winters, Crystal went back to the gazebo where she held onto Jackson's staff, and after taking care of the ice pieces, the only thing she can do now is wait to see when Old Man Winters will cast the memory spell so everyone will forget about Noelle and Jackson. But just thinking about him made her heart ache as she felt her eyes water, the guy she loved was really gone, if he hadn't of given up his immortality, he would of survived Noelle's magic.

But it was too late, he was gone, and so was Noelle who was still contained in the urn. Crystal then started to cry as he kept on thinking about Jackson and Noelle, two of her best friends now gone, all of this pain, all she wanted to do now was be alone.

"Hey" a voice suddenly said as she turned to see a guy coming up to her "What's wrong?"

"Oh" Crystal said as she wiped her tears away "It's nothing."

"Yeah right" he doubted "Everyone says that when their sad. But hey, maybe I can help."

"There's no point, it's too late."

"What happened? You can tell me."

"I don't even know you."

"Well, I'm Cory, and I'm taking a break from my family and our group."

"Group?"

"Yeah we were just steal- uh I mean borrowing a sled and we just escaped from a bear."

"Wait a minute, you're part of the group of robbers aren't you?"

"What...?" he said as he tired to hide his guilt.

"Don't act dumb" she frowned "I know you guys from my mother's story."

"Oh" he said with guilt "But don't worry, I'm not here to steal anything from you, I was just walking and I heard you crying and I wanted to see what was wrong."

"Well nothing is wrong, and if you would, I would like to be alone please."

But Cory didn't go anywhere.

"You're Crystal Winter right?" he asked "The Princess of Winter."

"Yeah so?" she said with a bored look.

"Well look" he said as he sat next to her "I heard about what happened to your sister."

"How do you know that?"

"Your parents know it, it's all over the kingdom."

"Jackie and Northwind" she groaned.

"And I'm sorry about your sister."

"You have no idea" she sniffed.

"Actually I do, a couple of years ago, I lost my brother when he drowned in a lake, and I was crushed. But your lucky that your sister is still alive, even though she's contained that's what I heard."

"I don't even know my own sister anymore" Crystal said sadly.

"Hey, everything's gonna be okay, it just takes time."

Crystal gave another sniff.

"Well uh" Cory said as he got up "I gotta get going."

"Okay" she said quietly.

"I hope I can see you again."

"Maybe."

"Well, bye Crystal."

"Bye" she said as he went away.

After he went away, Crystal hoped that he said was right, that everything was gonna be okay.