Ch.1 Snow day

The wait is over, book 5 of 'Once Upon a Time: Ever After High' is finally here! Epic Winter was amazing, even though I don't really ship Daring and Rosabella, Dizzie will always be my ship, but I've figured out a way to make everything work. And I've decided to add this song cause it's awesome and I really wanted it to be in the first chapter. So what are we waiting for? Check out what happens before the events of Epic Winter in book 5! :)

(Before the curse) Upon the clouds of Ever After High, there stood an ice castle, home to the royal winter family who control and protect all things in Winter.

And in one of the rooms of the palace, there stood a girl with long wavy hair consisting of mint blue, violet, and white streaks. She had her frosty blue hands on her window still as she gazed upon the view of the winter sky as she watched the colors sway and blend. She was known as Crystal Winter, daughter of the Snow Queen and King, and is also known as the Snow Princess.

Crystal continued to gaze upon the view when she suddenly got a text, she picked up her phone and saw that it was from one of her best friends, Ashlynn Ella, daughter of Cinderella. Ashlynn had sent her a text to visit Ever After High since it was the weekend. Now with a smile on her face, Crystal ran out of her room and into the throne room where she saw her parents on their thrones.

"Mom! Dad!" she called "I'm gonna borrow the sleigh to get to Ever After, I'll be home later."

"Be home before curfew" the Snow King ordered politely.

"I will" she smiled as she went into the sleigh room and got the sleigh.

She was soon being pulled on the sleigh by polar bears as they flew down on a path of ice towards Ever After.

Down at Ever After High, Ashlynn along with her friend Briar Beauty, daughter of Sleeping Beauty stood in front of the school and waited for their winter friend.

"Do you see her?" Briar asked as they looked into the sky.

"Not yet" Ashlynn said "But we'll know she's here when we feel a freeze."

At that point, a gush of cold wind crushed against them as they shivered.

"Like that" Ashlynn said as they looked into the sky and could see Crystal flying down on the sleigh "And here she comes!"

Crystal flew the sleigh down until she landed in front of the school.

"Crystal!" Briar and Ashlynn exclaimed as they ran up to her.

"Hi girls!" Crystal smiled as they all hugged.

"Glad you can make it" Briar smiled as they pulled away.

"Well it's good to be back" Crystal smiled.

"So how are things at the castle?" Ashlynn asked.

"Oh same as always, except that Jackie and North Wind now have to do double work. Like today, they had to clean my parents bathroom."

"Whoa" Briar chuckled "Well they deserved it."

"Well now that you're here" Ashlynn said "We would really like it if you could create some of your snow magic."

"I'd be glad to" Crystal smiled as she got out of the sleigh and pulled out her wand.

Being the daughter of the Snow Queen, Crystal contained the ability of snow and ice magic, and with her wand that has a snowflake on top, she was able to create snow anywhere. So with her wand, Crystal held it held as her snow magic started to spread across the school. Soon snow was forming outside as everyone ran outside and admired the snow magic.

Crystal created snow hills, snow sculptures, and snow crystals. Ashlynn and Briar gave small giggles as they watched the magic.

"Watch this" Crystal smiled as she stomped her foot onto the ground as it immediately turned into ice.

Briar and Ashlynn balanced themselves on the ice as everyone around them started to ice skate.

"And now for the final part" Crystal said as she aimed her wand into the sky and blasted out some snow as it started to fall.

"Come on" Briar smiled as she grabbed Crystal's hand and pulled her into the snow.

And with that everyone was having fun in the snow, thanks to the Snow Princess.

(Present day) After escaping her urn, Crystal made her way out of the barn and soon onto a dark street while leaving a trail of ice behind her. Having no idea where she was, she continued down the street until she came upon a sign that said 'Welcome to Storybrooke'.

"Storybrooke?" she said to herself, just as ice started to cover the sign due to her appearance.

But driving up the road, Kendell Smith, also known as Sparrow Hood, son of Robin Hood, drove his way up the street with his band mates as rock and roll music played on the radio.

"Well that party went down fast" he said with a bored look.

"Tell me about it" one of his band mates agreed "The food there wasn't even great."

But as they were driving, the radio started to get static, and soon it was shut off.

"Oh great" Kendell grunted "The radio shuts off after dark now?"

Crystal continued to walk until she spotted something coming up the road.

"Who's that on the road?" one of the band mates asked.

"I don't know" Kendell said "But why isn't she moving?"

He then started to honk the horn as he continued driving towards her. But Crystal just stood there paralyzed with fear at what was coming towards her. Kendell continued to honk the horn as he got closer to her. Not knowing what to do, Crystal quickly held her hands towards the vehicle and shield her eyes in her arms as she blasted the car with her snow magic causing it to stop as Kendell and his friends were knocked out.

Crystal took deep breaths as she opened her eyes and slowly turned to see that she had completely frozen the vehicle. Now relief that she didn't get hurt, she went up to the car and looked through the ice to see the driver and his friends were knocked out cold. Not knowing what to do now, Crystal continued walking down the road, wondering where she was heading to?

What do you guys think so far?