Ch.30 The Wraith

After Mira left, everyone was able to move again as they all turned to Crystal.

"Crystal what happened?" Brooke asked.

"Mira just burned something on my hand" Crystal said with shock as she showed them the symbol that had been burned on her palm.

"Wait" Elena's eyes widen as she went to Crystal and looked at the symbol "Oh no."

"What?" Crystal said with a worried look.

"I know this symbol" Elena said with shock "It's the symbol of the Wraith's Medallion."

"What's the Wraith?" Olivia said.

"It's a demon that sucks the soul out of a marked victim, and since Crystal's been marked, the Wraith is now after her."

"What?" everyone gasped.

"So you're telling me that there's a demon after me that want to suck my soul?!" Crystal said with shock.

"Pretty much" Elena said.

"But why would Mira mark you?" Aidan asked "I thought Noelle wanted to get rid of you."

"Perhaps she sent Mira to do her work" Brooke said.

"So what are we gonna do about the Wraith?" Crystal asked with a worried look "How am I gonna protect myself?"

"The only thing that scares the Wraith is fire" Elena said "Although it can't be killed."

"Oh so now we're dealing with a demon that can't be killed?" Aidan said with sarcasm "Well that's great."

"But how will we know when it's coming?" Crystal asked.

At that point the lights started to flicker, and a loud gush of wind was heard.

"It's here" Elena's eyes widen.

Just then there was a loud screech, and all of a sudden a flying demon covered in black flew into the room as it's wind knocked everyone over. The Wraith was here.

The Wraith then flew over to Crystal who backed away from fear and into the wall as the demon stared at her with it's tiny red eyes

The Wraith then flew over to Crystal who backed away from fear and into the wall as the demon stared at her with it's tiny red eyes. The Wraith then held out it's hand towards Crystal as it began to suck in her soul. But as it was doing so, Aidan picked up a chair and banged it on the demon, but the Wraith then used it's power to send Aidan flying through the air and into the wall as he fell on the ground. The Wraith then sent the desk towards Aidan as he quickly rolled out of the way as the desk slammed into the wall.

But as the Wraith continued to suck Crystal's soul, Brooke pulled out a small bottle of hairspray from her purse along with a lighter.

"Over here!" she yelled as the demon turned to her.

And at that point she flicked on the lighter as she squeezed out the hairspray behind it which increased the flame as it blew onto the Wraith which gave a loud death scream as it crashed through the window and flew out. After that everyone ran to Crystal and helped her up.

"Thank you" she said to Brooke as she caught her breath.

"No problem" Brooke said "Although it'll be back, it doesn't stop until it devours it's prey."

"So what do we do?" Olivia said.

"Is there a way to get rid of it?" Aidan asked.

"There isn't" Elena said "The Wraith wont go away until it finishes it's job."

"Actually" Brooke said as she got an idea "I think there is a way."

"What?" everyone said.

"We need to go to Mr. Gold's shop."

________

Now in her house, Ilene laid on her bed as she told her friend Amanda about what happened today. Her friend Amanda Richmond was really Kitty Cheshire, daughter of the Cheshire Cat, and like her mother, Amanda was usually seen with a smile on her face and always seem to be disappearing.

"He slapped you?" she said surprised.

"On my ass" Ilene said.

"Holy crap" Amanda gasped.

"I know, but luckily Aidan came and saved me."

"Really?"

"Yeah" Ilene said with a small smile "He shoved those guys off and they went away."

"Oo" Amanda grinned "How did that feel?"

"Well it was great that he was able to save me."

"Yeah but, did you feel any sparks?"

"Sparks? You think I would feel sparks around my ex?"

"Well don't you still have feelings for him?"

"Amanda, Aidan and I are threw with each other, we both made a horrible mistake and we ended it."

"No, you ended it, Aidan took longer than you to get over the breakup, and he hasn't dated any other girls since."

"Well I haven't dated any other guys since. And I don't think anyone wants to date us now since they found out about our secret relationship when he was with Olivia."

"But don't you think everyone's over that already?"

"I don't know" Ilene sighed.

"So you don't want to get back with him?"

"No, and that's the way it should be. Even though I'm gonna miss those times where I could stare into his piercing blue eyes for hours, and the way he would hold onto me as we kissed."

Amanda was starting to notice that Ilene was getting a dreamy look in her eyes.

"Even those times where he would let me feel his muscles" Ilene continued with her dreamy look "And the way he looked so hot when he had his shirt off. And those times where I would run my fingers through his hair and he would smile at me with those pearly whites. And every time I see him I just want to throw my arms around him and into a hug."

At that point her eyes widen as she realized what was happening.

"Holy crap" she gasped "I still do have feelings have him."

Amanda then gave a big smile.

"I knew it" she grinned.

"Oh my God" Ilene gasped "What do I do?"

"Tell Aidan how you feel."

"Do you think he'll want to go back with me?"

"You want know until you find out."

"But what about school? What about Olivia? If they see me and Aidan together, will they hate us more?"

"I don't know, I mean I'll be fine with it."

"But I don't want to hurt Olivia again" Ilene said with a worried look "I felt so bad for what Aidan and I did to her, and I never want to hurt her again."

"Then why don't you talk to her?"

"What?"

"Olivia is very understanding, I'm sure that if you tell her about Aidan, she'll understand."

"I don't know about that."

"If you want Aidan back you'll do it, and you want him back right?"

"I miss that hunk" Ilene whined.

"Then go talk to Olivia."

Ilene then gave a sigh "Alright, I'll do later. But if she bashes me it's your fault."