Ch.42 Snow fall

After a while of climbing the beanstalk, the girls made it into the clouds where they got off and onto the land of the giant's castle.

"There" Jillian said "That wasn't so bad."

"I think I peed a little" Olivia said with a scared look.

"Well here we are."

Elena and Olivia looked at the giant's castle that was so large that they couldn't even reach the door handle.

"So how do we get in without getting caught by the giant?" Olivia asked.

"That's where this comes in" Jillian said as she pulled out the bag of ground of poppies.

"So we're just gonna go in and throw the poppies on him?" Elena said.

"No, we have to lure him out in order for us to go in."

"Then how we gonna lure him out?"

"That's where you guys come in."

"We're gonna lure him out?!" they said with their eyes widen.

"No I will, I just need you guys to hide and when it's time, you throw the poppies at him."

"Where are we suppose to hide?" Olivia asked.

"Up there" Jillian pointed to a giant statue of a warrior "It'll be easier to aim at his face, he has to breath in the poppies in order to fall asleep."

"Are you sure this will work?"

"Believe me, I know it'll work. So who's gonna throw the poppies?"

"I'll do it" Elena offered as Jillian handed her the bag.

"Alright let's do this" Jillian said as Elena started to climb up the statue while Olivia hid behind it.

Jillian then picked up a large thick branch and went over to a giant shield that was on the ground.

"You ready!" she called to Elena.

"Yeah!" Elena called back as she stood upon the statue with the bag in her hand and her other hand holding onto the statue.

Jillian then used the log to bang it on the shield making a loud noise until she stopped. They waited until a loud groan was heard, and soon the ground started to shake by giant footsteps as Elena held onto the statue while trying not to fall off. Pretty soon the door opened and out stepped the giant. The girls saw that he had a mad look on his face as he looked around for what made the noise.

"Oh dammit" Elena's eyes widen by the sight of the giant.

At that point Jillian stepped out of hiding and in front of the giant.

"Oy!" she called as the giant looked down on her "Remember me?!"

The giant then gave a growl as Jillian kept distracting him.

"Remember how much you hated my father?!" she yelled "If you wanna kill me! Go ahead!"

The giant gave another growl as he tried to grab her but she ran out of the way and towards the statue where Elena was, and just when the giant's face was turned to the statue, Elena quickly threw the bag of poppies into his face as it exploded and he breathed in the powder. And soon he collapsed onto the ground which caused a shake that nearly made Elena fall. Jillian then went up to the giant and examined him.

"He's out!" she called to Elena "Good job!"

"No problem!" Elena called as she climbed down the statue.

"Damn" Olivia said as they went up to the giant "That was something."

"Alright now let's look for that bean" Jillian said as they entered the castle.

_________

After a while of waiting at the station, a beautiful girl with pale blonde hair and blue eyes entered.

"Darling thanks for coming" Aidan said.

"Anytime" she smiled.

Darling Charming was her name, and she also happened to be Aidan's sister.

"So did you get it?" he asked.

"Yep" she said as she reached into her purse and pulled out an odd looking mirror.

"What is that?" Crystal asked.

"This is called the Grimm's Mirror" she said "Created by the Brothers Grimm."

"You mean Headmaster Grimm and his brother?"

"Basically. Anyway, this mirror has special powers, when you look into it, you will see all of your good memories, and if you hold this mirror in front of someone who's been cursed or put in a trance of some kind, they'll see their good memories and break out of the curse or trance."

"And that really works?" Crystal said surprised.

"Yeah, it used to belong to a genie friend of mine, and after my friends and I helped her get her family back, she gave the mirror to Alistair as a reward. And when Aidan told me about Noelle, I knew this mirror would come in handy."

Crystal then took the mirror and examined it, and when she looked into the mirror, she began to see her good memories.

"Wow" she gasped "This is amazing."

"And if you can get Noelle to look into the mirror" Darling said "I'm sure it'll break her out of her curse or trance or whatever she's in."

"Thank you Darling" Crystal said with a small smile as she looked at the mirror again "I hope this works."

_________

Up in the woods, Noelle stood upon a high hill as she looked down at the town of Storybrooke when Mira came up to her.

"So the Wraith failed" she said "It got sucked into a portal along with my daughter and that Apple White."

"I know" Noelle said "I saw the whole thing."

"So what are you gonna do now?"

"I'll go with my plan. You better zip up, it's gonna get chilly now."

Noelle then held her hands towards the clouds and shot out her powers at it, she continued to shoot her magic into the sky until she stopped, and soon it started to snow. And at the station, Kim looked out the window and saw the snow falling.

"Guys it's snowing" she gasped.

"What?" they said as they turned and saw the snow.

"What the?" Aidan said as they went up to the window "How is it snowing?"

At that point Crystal's eyes widen "Noelle."

Up the hill, Noelle continued to shoot out her magic throughout the woods and into the town as snow and ice began to form everywhere. And in town, everyone watched with confusion as snow continued to fall and ice and frost started to form everywhere.

"Wow" Mira said amused as she zipped up her jacket "You got some really cool powers."

"I've learned to embraced it" Noelle said with a sneaky smile as she watched her magic spread throughout the town of Storybrooke.

And even though it's just snow for now, she knew that it's going to get a whole lot worse.