Ch.66 Sisters

"Are you sure it's them?" Olivia asked.

"Yes" Elena assured "I saw the birthmark on the lady who poured our coffees, a crescent moon birthmark, and I saw her name tag: Bella."

"Seriously?" Olivia's eyes widen.

"And the other lady" Elena pointed to the other elderly lady who was reading a magazine at the counter "Read her name tag."

Olivia looked closely at the lady's name tag and saw her name.

"Brutta?" she gasped in a whisper.

"Look at her wrist" Elena pointed to the lady's wrist, and sure enough there was a star shaped birthmark.

"Oh my God it's really them" Olivia gasped "What luck."

"We gotta talk to them, come on."

So they got up and went to the counter just as Bella entered with 2 packs of Advil.

"Excuse me" Elena said to the ladies "Bella, Brutta."

"Yes?" they said.

"Are you two by any chance from a place called Ever After High?"

At that point they stood there surprised.

"Why?" Brutta asked.

"Because we're from Ever After High too, and you two are Bella and Brutta Sister."

The ladies stood there surprised as they turned to a young man.

"Adam" Bella said "Watch the cafe, we'll be back."

She then turned to the girls.

"Follow us" she said as they followed the ladies into the back room "Who are you girls?"

"I'm Raven Queen" Elena said "Daughter of the Evil Queen."

"And I'm Apple White" Olivia said "Daughter of Snow White."

"So you're really from Ever After High?" Brutta gasped.

"Yeah" Elena said.

"But how did you two get here?"

"It's a long story, but the thing is, we've been trying to find you two all day."

"Why?" Bella asked.

"Because when we were at Ever After, we were so interested about your story, on how you two became the first rebels."

"I thought you guys poofed when you didn't sign the Storybook of Legends" Olivia said "But yet here you are, still alive."

"Well yes" Brutta said "But why were you looking for us?"

"Because like you two, I didn't sign the Storybook of Legends" Elena said.

"What?" they gasped.

"I didn't want to follow my destiny as the next Evil Queen, so I didn't sign the book and declared to write my own destiny. Headmaster Grimm said that if I didn't follow my destiny I would poof, but here I am, still alive and in one piece."

"Milton Grimm?" they said surprised.

"Oh I never liked him" Bella frowned "He was so bossy and controlling, always telling us to follow our stories, but we showed him."

"But he doesn't know that you two are still alive" Elena said "And that's why we need your help."

"What for?" Brutta asked.