Ch.31 Blue Bean

(Flashback) A week has passed since Crystal and Jackson started dating, and on one day they decided to go down at Ever After along with Noelle. And after landing the sleigh in front of the school, all of their friends from Briar, to Ashlynn, and even Rosabella came up to them.

"Crystal!" Briar and Ashlynn exclaimed as they ran up to her and into a hug.

"You're back!" Briar smiled.

"Hi Noelle" Ashlynn smiled.

"Hey Ash" Noelle smiled as they hugged.

"Whoa" Briar said when she spotted Jackson "Who's the cutie?"

"Remember when I texted you saying that I got a new boyfriend?" Crystal asked with a smile "This is him, meet Jackson."

"Oh hi Jackson" Ashlynn smiled "Crystal's told us about you."

"I'm sure she did" he smiled as he got out the sleigh "And it's nice to meet you all."

"So Noelle" Rosabella said "Did you find Gold?"

"We did" Noelle said "And he gave me the gloves."

She held up the gloves she was wearing.

"So those are the concealing gloves?" Rosabella asked.

"Yep, as long as I wear them, my powers remain concealed."

"Are you still having trouble controlling your powers?" Ashlynn asked.

"Yeah" Noelle sighed "Which is why I have to wear these gloves. And these really work."

"Well, that's good a I guess."

"So Jackson" Briar said "Crystal told us that you have powers like her, can we see some?"

"Sure" he smiled as he created a snowball in his hand.

He then threw the snowball into the air as it burst into snowflakes as the girls gasped with amusement.

"Snow cones anyone?" he smiled as he used his powers to create snow cones in everyone's hands.

"I love this guy" Briar said surprised.

"Aww you made me grape" Crystal smiled at her purple snow cone.

"I know that's your favorite flavor" he smiled.

"But you didn't make yourself one, I'll get that."

And with that Crystal used her wand to create a blue snow cone in his hand.

"You made me blue raspberry" he smiled.

"Cause I know that's your favorite" she smiled as she turned to her friends "Now how about a nice snow day? Jackson, can you help?"

"On it" he smiled as he started to create frost everywhere.

"I would help" Noelle said "But you know I can't."

"That's okay" Crystal said "You can still play."

Crystal then used her wand to create snow and ice everywhere and everyone started to play in the snow. Jackson then went up to Crystal and put his arm around her waist.

"We make a pretty good duo" he smiled.

"We do" she agreed with a smile as they joined everyone in the snow.

Once they made it to Mr. Gold's shop, everyone went in to the counter.

"Back again huh?" he grinned "What is it this time?"