Ch.43 Land without magic

Now inside the giant's castle, the girl headed down a hall that was filled with all sorts of treasure.

"Damn it's like a jackpot in here" Elena said amused.

"Yeah giants are known to hoard treasure" Jillian said "But we're not here for treasure, we need to get that bean and get out of here."

"But what if the giant wakes up before we can get he bean?"

"That's why we should hurry."

But when they entered a treasure room, Jillian spotted a sword on the floor.

"Wait a minute" her eyes widen as she went to the sword and picked it up.

"What?" Elena said.

"It's my father's sword" she said surprised.

"Your father's sword?"

"Look" Jillian showed them the sword that had Jack's name on it near the handle "His name's on it."

"What's his sword doing here?" Olivia asked.

"I don't know, he always carries his sword whenever he comes here."

"Hold on" Elena's eyes widen "If his sword is here, doesn't that mean that he should be here too?"

"What?" they said.

"Jillian, you said that your father always carries his sword with him whenever he comes here, and yet his sword is here alone."

"Oh my God" Jillian's eyes widen "But wait, I've looked here before but I wasn't able to find him."

"Did you look everywhere? Cause there could be a secret spot you haven't discovered yet."

"I- I don't know."

"How about this? Why don't you and Olivia go get the bean while I look for your father?"

"You would do that?"

"Of course."

"But what if the giant wakes up?" Olivia said.

"I have magic, I think I handle this on my own."

"Well, alright then" Jillian said "Be careful."

"I will" Elena said as she started off.

"Whoa whoa whoa!" Jillian grabbed her arms and pulled her in "Look down."

Elena looked down and saw a thin line of rope that was pulled across the floor, they then looked up and saw that it led to a cage that was hanging above.

"Remember when I said that this place has booby traps?" Jillian said.

"I can see that" Elena's eyes widen.

"Be very careful."

"Got it."

Elena then stepped over the line as she went one way while Jillian and Olivia went another way.

When they made it to Old Man Winters place, Noelle along with Jackie and Northwind went up to the house where they saw Winters sweeping his front porch when he turned and saw them.

"Noelle?" he said confused "I thought-".

"You thought I was still in contained in that urn?" she finished "Well I'm out now."

"Where's Crystal?"

"That's not important right now, I need your help."

"With what?"