Ch.28 Saving

(Flashback) Jackson flew all the way to the ice palace where he saw Crystal and Noelle sitting at Crystal's bay window, he flew up to the window and knocked as Crystal let him in.

"Hey Jack" she said "I thought you weren't suppose to come till later tonight?"

"I know but I got big news" he said as he stood in front of them "Crystal, remember how we said that we'll try to find a way for us to be together?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I've solved it."

"What do you mean?"

"I went to see that sorcerer Gold you told me about, and uh" he took a deep breath "I got my immortality taken away."

"What?" they gasped as they stood up.

"I drank this potion to take away my immortality, so now I'm mortal now."

"Jack why would you do that?" Crystal gasped.

"Because" he sighed "Crystal, I am so in love with you, and I really want to be with you, but since you're mortal, I felt that I should be mortal too."

"So you gave up your immortality for me?" she said surprised.

"Oh my God that's so romantic" Noelle smiled "You gave up something big that was part of you so you can be with Crystal."

"I know it's a big risk" Jackson said to Crystal "But I had to do it, and I still have my powers, but I'm mortal now."

"Oh my gosh" Crystal gasped "I- I don't know what to say?"

"Well since I'm mortal now, say that you can be with me, I mean if you want to, I don't want to pressure you and all."

After a moment of thinking, Crystal gave a smile as she threw her arms around him and into a hug.

"I would love to be with you" she smiled.

Jackson gave a smile as he returned the hug.

"Aww" Noelle smiled as she put her hands to her heart "This is so cute."

"You're not gonna feel like a third wheel are you?" Crystal asked with her hand on Jackson's shoulder and his arm around her.

"I hope not, but I'm just so happy for you guys, you're so cute together."

Jackson and Crystal then looked into each others eyes and smiled, now that he was mortal, they can finally be together.

After the library, everyone but Kim headed out and to the 'Wonder diner', but before they could go in, Aidan accidentally ran into a girl with long black hair with red streaks, and was wearing a black spaghetti strapped top that showed her black heart tattoo on the back of her right shoulder. And when she and Aidan looked at each other, they both hesitated.

"Uh..." they both said nervously.

"Hey Aidan" she said with a nervous look.

"Hey Ilene" he said back nervously.

Ilene Moore was her name, but she was really Lizzie Hearts, daughter of the Queen of Hearts. And the two had a bit of a rough history along with Olivia.

"Uh, you go first" Aidan offered.

"Oh uh, actually I think I'll come later" she said as she went away.

"Was that Lizzie?" Crystal asked as they went inside and sat at a table.

"Yeah" Elena said "She's not like how she was back at Ever After."