Ch.10 Noelle

"You have a sister?!" everyone gasped at Crystal in the 'Wonder diner'.

"Yeah" Crystal sighed with a guilty look.

"How come we never knew about this?" Macy asked with shock "And how come we've never seen her?"

"Yeah" Julie agreed "I mean we've seen all your family photos, but they're all just you and your parents."

"That's because you haven't seen the rest of our photos. I hid the ones of my sister."

"Why?" Macy asked "How come you never told us about her? And where is she?"

"Well" Crystal sighed with a sad look "Actually, you and Ashlynn did know about her."

"We did?" Julie asked.

"And you've met her before."

"I don't remember meeting any of your family members besides your parents" Macy said.

"Well you did, you just don't remember because-" Crystal hesitated "I had your memories erased."

"What?" they gasped.

"I had everyone's memories erased of her, everyone who knew her had had their memories erased of her."

"But why would you do this?" Julie asked with shock.

"I did it to protect everyone" Crystal said as her eyes started to water.

"Protect us from what?"

"From pain" she sniffed as a tear rolled down her cheek "Back then, my sister and I used to be so close, and like me, she couldn't control her powers, and it was worse than mine. But then one day, she did something so horrible that it crushed me, so I hid her away in an urn. But I needed to make sure my kingdom survives, so I had everyone's memories erased of her, except for me and my parents, we all agreed that we would never tell anyone about her, and live like she never even existed."

Crystal then gave a sniff as more tears poured out.

"But then a few days after the Evil Queen's curse of Ever After" she continued "My sister got out of the urn, she started out like her sweet self, but then suddenly, she became so cruel and dangerous. And the last time I saw her was when she put me on that urn."

"But I thought you said you didn't remember how you got in that urn?" Elena said.

"I lied" she sniffed "I didn't want anyone to know the truth."

"But now we do" Macy said with a surprised look "I still can't believe this, your sister put you in that urn."

"Hold on" Julie said "Was she the one who gave you the necklace and ring?"

"Oh no" Crystal said with a sad look "Someone else did."

"Can you finally tell us who?"

Crystal gave a sniff as another tear rolled down her cheek.

"Well since you already know the first secret" she sniffed "I might as well tell you the other, but not everything. You know that the necklace and ring was given to me by someone I once loved with all my heart."

"Was it a boyfriend?" Elena asked.

Crystal gave a sigh "It was."

"Okay" Macy said surprised "First you never told us about your sister, and now you're just telling us about a boyfriend? Now how come we never never about this?"

"Because like my sister, it's painful history."

"What happened?" Julie asked "Did you guys break up?"