Ch.7 Believe

After a while, Aidan and Terrence made it back to the ice wall where Terrence started to call Elena. And inside the wall, Crystal was comforting Elena when she heard a phone ring, since Elena was too weak to do anything, Crystal pulled out her phone and answered it.

"Hello?" she said.

"Elena" Terrence said.

"No it's Crystal."

"Crystal how's Elena?"

"She's freezing" Crystal said with a scared look "She's turning blue."

"Well we have your wand, and we're gonna try to drill a hole to give it to you."

"Okay."

"Stand back" Aidan said as he went up to the wall with a drill and hammer.

He then turned on the drill, but just as he started to drill into the wall, large snow spikes shot out from the ground in front of him as he and Terrence fell back.

"What the hell?" Terrence gasped.

"What's going on?" Crystal asked on phone.

"Well when we tried to drill into the wall" Terrence said as they got up "More of those snow spikes popped out in front of us."

"What?" she gasped.

"I'm sorry Crystal, but I don't think we can give you your wand if these snow spikes keep blocking us."

"But I need that wand to save Elena."

"Well it looks like you're gonna have to use your hands for this."

"But I can't control my powers with my hands" Crystal said with a scared look "Especially when I'm scared."

"Give me the phone" Aidan said as Terrence handed him his phone "Crystal, this is Daring."

"Daring?" she gasped.

"Yes. Now listen, I know how you feel, you're trapped, it's a battle you can't win, but it's the kind of battle you have to fight or you'll die."

"No I'll survive" Crystal said as she turned to Elena as she held her hand "But Elena-".

"Survival isn't enough, you have to live. Crystal, you saved everyone's life by defeating Jackie Frost, if it wasn't for you, we would still be human Popsicle's. So if you can defeat Jackie, then I know you can save Elena. Just believe in yourself, concentrated, I know you can do this."

After hearing those words, Crystal took a deep breath as she looked at Elena.

"Alright I'll try" she said.

"I believe in you" Aidan said as they hung up.

Crystal then put down Elena's phone as she stood up and faced the wall, remembering what Aidan told her, believe in herself and concentrate. So she held her hands towards the wall and concentrated on her powers. At that point Elena forced herself up as she watched Crystal shoot out her ice magic at the wall. Still concentrating and believing in herself, Crystal continued to shoot out her magic at the wall as it started to form a hole.

And outside the wall, Aidan and Terrence looked down and saw the hole being formed in the wall.

"It's working" Terrence gasped.

Crystal felt herself smile as she continued to make the hole bigger as Elena continued to watch while shivering. Pretty soon Crystal was able to make the hole big enough as she stopped her magic.