Ch.4 Blackout

Using her wand, Crystal created a snowman in her room, but even making a sparkling snowman didn't put a smile on her face. Just then the door opened, and her two snow pixies entered. There was Veronicub who protected the polar bears, and Foxanne who protected the snow foxes. But since the pixies don't really speak, no one can really understand them, except Crystal and her family.

"Hi Crystal" Foxanne said calmly as they went up to her "How are you feeling?"

"I don't know" Crystal sighed "I was hoping making snow sculptures would lift up my mood."

The pixies then saw that her room was filled with snow sculptures.

"How's that working out for you?" Veronicub asked with a bit of a surprised look.

"Terrible" Crystal grunted as she sat on her bed "It's no use, there isn't a cure for this curse, that means I'm never going to see my friends again."

The pixies then sat next to her.

"Look Crystal" Foxanne said sadly "I know this is very hard for you, but if there isn't a way to bring your friends back, then there's nothing we can do."

"Well you can keep trying if you want" Veronicub said "But if you can't find anything, you're just going to have to move on."

Crystal gave a sniff "I guess I just need time."

"Well we're always here for you" Foxanne put in.

And with that the pixies left the room. Now alone, Crystal laid down on her bed as snow started to fall in her room. She then started to wonder if she'll ever move on.

Later that night, Elena went to the 'Wonder diner' where she sat at the counter with her cup of tea beside her.

"So I heard you destroyed a snow monster today" said Lauren Cooper, who was really Madeline Hatter, daughter of the Mad Hatter and a worker at the diner.

"I did" Elena said "But I have this feeling that the snow monster wasn't the main problem."

"What do you mean?"

"Well when I saw the ice trail that led to the snow monster, it looked really thin and skinny, and with a monster that large, I thought the trail would of been bigger."

"So what are you saying?"

"I'm saying that the snow monster must of been created to scare us off, created by someone who has this snow and ice magic."

"Who do you think it could be?"

_______

Hiding between two buildings, Crystal peeked out and made sure no one was around. She then came out from hiding and went up to Mr. Gold's shop, she tried to open the door but she found it was locked. So after double checking that no one was watching, she quickly used her powers on the doorknob as she heard it click. Now unlock, she opened the door and went in and closed the door.

Using the light from the streets as her guide, she went up to the jewelry box that had the snowflake necklace. She took one last glance around to make sure no one was watching, and then scooped up the necklace and examined it. Now knowing that it was hers, she wrapped her hands around it and held it to her heart.

But as she was doing so, at the Storybrooke line, massive snow and ice chucks started to spring out from the ground and into the air. It just kept growing and growing as one of the chunks suddenly knocked down a power box that was on a phone booth as all the power in town went out.