Ch.52 Wolf dream

"I can't believe this" Olivia's eyes widen "All this time I thought Bella and Brutta disappeared forever, but now we know where they are."

"Wait" Elena's eyes widen "I just got an idea, if we can bring Bella and Brutta here, we can show Mr. Gram that he was wrong all along, everyone can change their destines."

"But how are we gonna go to New York if we can't even cross the line?"

"I would do it" Brooke said "Expect I don't know where they are."

"It doesn't say where they live in the book?" Elena asked.

"No, all it says that they're alive and living in New York city. Although, there's something you should know about them, they each have a birthmark on their right wrists, Bella's birthmark is a crescent moon, and Brutta's birthmark is a star."

"Oh okay, so if we can find two elderly women with these birthmarks on their wrists, it must be them."

"Elena" Olivia said "Again, we can't cross the line and we don't know where they are, they're living in the most populated city in America, finding them seems impossible, they might of even changed their names."

"Oh" Elena said with disappointment.

"We'll think of something" Brooke said.

"In the meantime" Elena said to Brooke "Can you try to find out who the author is? Cause I'd really like to know about him."

Brooke gave a sigh "I'll see what I can do."

(Before curse) In the Enchanted Forest, peeking from behind a tree, a girl with long brown hair that went down pass her waist with one side parted behind her wolf ear stared at a buck deer that was bust munching on some grass with her steal blue eyes. Gazing at her soon to be lunch, she grew out her nails into claws as her eyes turn a bright yellow as she then sprinted towards the buck, but the buck caught sight of her and dashed off.

She ran after the deer with her wolf speed as her long hair swayed back in the wind, but just before she could pounce on her meal, the buck made a turn as she tripped over a log and began to roll down a hill as she soon came to stop. She gave a grunt as she got up to see that the buck was no where in sight, with her meal gone, she gave a growl as she clenched her fists.

"Tough luck huh?" a voice said as she turned around to see her sister Cerise Hood.

While everyone knew Cerise as the Daughter of Red Riding Hood, no one knew that she was also the daughter of the Big Bad Wolf. Who the girl known as Ramona Badwolf, was just known as the daughter of the Big Bad Wolf. No one knew their family secret, for they feared that it would get them into serious trouble.

"Nearly had that damn thing" Ramona grunted "He got had to make a turn."

"Don't worry" Cerise said "Mom's making bacon for your birthday today."

At that point Ramona gave a sneaky smile.

"And" Cerise added with a small smile "I got you a little something."

"Oo" Ramona grinned with interest.

When they got to their home in Hood/Wolf Hollow, they headed inside a cottage where they went into a bedroom and sat on the bed.

"Okay" Cerise smiled as she handed Ramona a small gift box wrapped in ribbon "Here's your gift."

Ramona took the box as she used her claws to cut away the ribbon as she opened the box to reveal a necklace of a handcrafted tree pendant with a blue bead attached behind it.

"Whoa" she gasped with amusement as she took out the necklace and held it up "This is beautiful, where did you get this?"

"The woodland pixies" Cerise said "I was thinking of a gift to give you and they decided to help me, so they made this necklace and gave it to me so I can give it to you."

"Well it's amazing" Ramona smiled.

"That's not all, the bead glows in the dark."

"Really?" she gasped.

"Yeah" Cerise smiled "So it looks like the moon behind the trees."

"Whoa" she gasped again "I am so wearing this when it get dark. And thanks Cerise."

"You're welcome" Cerise smiled as Ramona put on the necklace "It even looks good on you."

"Can't wait to see how it glows" Ramona smile as she kept her eyes on her new necklace.

Sitting on a bench outside the 'Wonder diner', Kayla Wren, also known as Cerise Hood was looking at a picture of her family inside of a silver leaf locket that she always carried with her, she had it back at Ever After and luckily she still had it with her. And seeing a picture of her mother and sister made her miss them more, her father had ended up in Storybrooke in the curse with her, but her mother and sister stayed behind.

"Hey Kayla" her friend Francis Howell, also known as Cedar Wood, daughter of Pinocchio sat next to her.

"Oh hey" Kayla said as she closed her locket.

"You haven't answered any of my texts, how come?"

"Oh uh, I've just been really tired lately. I couldn't sleep last night cause of this dream I keep having."

"What dream?"

"Well I'm in these creepy looking woods, and I turn around to see this wolf with gray fur and it just stares at me with it's blue eyes. It then starts to go away but I follow it, I follow it until it stops and looks at me again, it then howls at the full moon and that's when I wake up."

"Well that's kind of strange."

"But that's not all, when I saw the wolf, it feels like I have a connection with it, it feels like I've seen that wolf before."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but I just don't know where."

"Did you see it back at Ever After?"

"I think, I mean I've met a lot of wolves back at Ever After, but for some reason, that wolf in my dream looked so familiar, but I don't remember where I've seen it."