Ch.18 Evil help

(Flashback) The next say, Crystal and Jackson started their date by walking in the winter woods.

"So is this all we're doing today?" Crystal asked as they walked through the forest.

"Oh no" Jackson said "This is just the beginning, I felt that we should just talk first."

"Anything."

"Alright" she smirked "How long have you liked me?"

"Uh what?" he said surprised.

"You heard me, there has to be a reason why you asked me out, it's because you like me."

"Well uh, yeah. And to answer your question, I've always liked you since we met, but I developed feelings for you when you were 15."

"Really?" she said amused.

"Yeah, I mean you grew up to become this amazing and beautiful girl, and I knew I had to tell you someday."

Crystal gave a smile as she felt herself blush.

"Now I got a question for you" he said "How long have you liked me?"

"What?"

"Noelle told me that she knows you like me too" he smirked "Now how long have you liked me?"

"Oh Noelle" Crystal sighed with disappointment "Well if you must know, I've always liked you since we met, but I felt that we couldn't be together cause you're immortal and I'm not."

"Oh" he said sadly.

"Jack, I really do like you, but I don't know if we can be together cause I have to grow up and you stay young forever."

Jackson gave a sigh "We'll figure something out, but right now-" he held out his hand as he used his powers to make a rose appear in his hand "Let's just enjoy our date while it lasts."

He handed her the light blue rose that was covered in frost. Crystal felt herself blush again as she took the rose with a small smile. They both smiled as they continued walking, but as they were, they both thought about a way for them to be together.

Now at town hall, Elena and Crystal met up with Brooke who had a box of files with her.

"Thanks for meeting us here Brooke" Elena said.

"No problem" she said.

"So you brought the files?"

"Yep" Brooke showed them the box of files "Hopefully we'll find out how Noelle got here along with Jackie and Northwind."

But as they started searching, Terrence entered.

"Hey" he said.

"Hey Terrence" Elena said "What are you doing here?"

"Well I, can I talk to you for a moment?"

"Um, okay."

They both went to a corner as Crystal and Brooke continued to look through the files.

"What's up?" Elena asked him.

"Well uh, I know you seem really busy right now, but is there a chance that whenever you're free, we can go an a date?"

"Oh, well uh, I don't know, I mean I have to help Crystal with her problem, and I know we haven't been on a real date in a while. But, when I do become free, I'll tell you okay?"

"Okay" he said with a small smile "Just making sure."

Elena then smiled as she placed a kiss on his lips.