Ch.70 Dark ink

"Wait you two know each other?" Brooke said surprised.

"She worked at the convenient store I used to go to every morning when I lived in New York" Elena said as she turned to Delilah "Delilah you're the Illustrator?"

"Okay what is going on?" Delilah asked "Where am I?"

"You're in Storybrooke Maine" Brooke said "And we freed you because we got a problem."

"Which is...?"

"Wendell's here."

"Wait" Delilah said with a mad look "Wendell?"

"I know how you feel" Brooke frowned "I hate him too."

"What did he do to you?"

"He broke my heart and betrayed me."

"Same."

"Wait he broke your heart too?"

"He was my first kiss."

"He was my first kiss too" Brooke said surprised.

"No way" Delilah gasped.

"Hell yes he was."

"I thought he loved me until he trapped me in that door."

"Well I thought he loved me until I found out he was just using me to get hold of my magic quill that he used to kill his mother."

"He killed his mother?" Delilah gasped.

"And his 3 fathers. That guy is a killer."

"Oh my God!"

"Yeah" Brooke agreed with a frown "And now he's after me."

"Wait what?" Delilah gasped.

"Well first of all, I should tell you, you know how you're the Illustrator and Wendell's the Author? Well I'm the Narrator."

"Really?" she gasped.

"Yeah. And second of all, when I found out that Wendell betrayed me, I took something away from him that made him really pissed and now he's after me because of it."

"What did you take from him?"

"Here" Brooke out the paper she wrote on and handed it to her "I think you should read it yourself. I used an enchanted quill and ink to write it, and it came true."

Delilah unfolded the paper and read what Brooke wrote.

Wendell can no longer take the life of another, no matter what he tries.

Delilah gave a small gasp "He can't kill anyone."

"Not anymore" Brooke said "I took away something he loved, and I destroyed it. But now he's planning on doing the same thing to me."

"Well what are you gonna do about it?"

"Well luckily I have this" Brooke showed her Pandora's Box.

"Pandora's Box?" Delilah gasped.

"Yep. As soon as I find out where Wendell is, I'm gonna use it on him."

"Wait you don't know where he is?"

"Well I know he's in this town, but I don't know where now. And we better hurry because he has my magic quill now and he said he knows where to get new ink."

"Oh damn" Delilah said with a worried look.

"He's gonna use it to write something" Brooke said with a worried look "And whatever it is, it's gonna come true."